Happy September! Here are some random pics that have been sitting on my desktop, waiting to be blogged... but I don't really have enough pics in each category to make a whole blogpost, so.. they're going to be lopped into one random entry :D

Essie swatches... got these two from the lovely
Adriyah x3 when I met her at
pPink's pow wow! Among other gifts, she's tooooooo generous and sweet!


Pic of me wearing the Etude blush from
Yumeko (: loveeee this blush! Pretty much impossible to overdo, super natural. Has smaaaall little glitter bits in it that fall out when you put it on.. kinda makes me feel like I should be a vampire (coughcough) 'cause in the sun, I sparkle :P

Latest design at
D'angelo Bread x3 and yes, I twitpic'd it... harharharhar.

The bf and I like to walk around and find nice light in random places... sigh, photographers ;P
9 comments:
Now about "light" imagine my life as a wife of a lighting designer...:)
I love the look of funny face!
love that cup of latte art!!!
random photos sounds fun!!! the latte art is cute
cute latte art :) the blush looks really pretty & natural!
Nice shade of blush! sounds so interesting!
the coffee design is uber cute!
mmMMmMm coffee... i love latte art! it makes me believe that the coffee house has a deep appreciation for coffee. also, i like random blog posts with photos too. it's nice to switch it up every now and then ;)
the blush looks gorgeous on you btw!
the latte art is so cute! and love the blush on you :)
Etude blush? Don't tempt me, you know I have easy access to Etude House & I have a weak will!!! =[
The blush looks lovely on you!♥
Post a Comment