wow your result is great! i just finished my 14 days but it's still not as white as I'd like it to be :T your result is def much better than mine on day 5!
whoa, there IS a difference! I tried the 5 minute crest white strips before but I stopped halfway through!!! maybe i should give it a go again.. and be patient this time. haha! ;P
8 comments:
Definately looks whiter!
Nice. I love it when things live up to its name (AND price!)
wow your result is great! i just finished my 14 days but it's still not as white as I'd like it to be :T your result is def much better than mine on day 5!
I think you are just fantastic!!
These crest fingies are definately working for you.
At last! I did a post on this too :3 did you experience tooth sensitivity?
wow! it really is working!
That product is quite great *_*
whoa, there IS a difference! I tried the 5 minute crest white strips before but I stopped halfway through!!! maybe i should give it a go again.. and be patient this time. haha! ;P
LOL you crack me up! But you do see a diff! I should really use these since my teeth are all stained up... LOL!
Post a Comment