Packaging.


Everything I got... all samples are 1/3 teaspoon (minus one or two that are 1/4) and are all $2.00! Free shipping on orders $20 and above, so I had to get 10 :X



To see how the Pixie Epoxy worked... as you can see in the swatches, it sort of looks like certain colors (especially the black based ones) didn't really show up well on the base, which I thought was weird. BUT... it really helps the glitter stay put! I know you can't REALLY see it all that well but if you look closely, the glitter is 1/2 or less than the bottom row. And this is just by blowing!Now, colors near a window AND with flash... prepare yourself for glitter madness!
Gorgeous huh?























10 comments:
yayyy so pretty!!! great haul :)
OoooO I like how glittery it is!! Sometimes a girl needs some sparkle yanno? I hate it when I buy a sparkly eyeshadow and the glitter all falls out. I noticed that this tends to happen with the Urban Decay ones (i.e. Sidecar from Naked palette)
Does this occur with these?
Definitely gorgeous colors! Perfect for fall & winter!
omg! omg! omggggg! I love how sparky those eye shadows are! Very adorable colors! Gonna looks so nice on eyes!
AAAHHHHH!!!! I LOOOOVE THEM!!! (>_<)
Omg I'm not supposed to spend money but....I'm headed over there now. I blame you Sarah Sarah! lol.
oooo I love the purple one...the glitter~~
i love pigments! all the colors look so cute and gorgeous :)
I love your swatches!! These look gorgeous!
The colors are so pretty! Thanks for the swatches :D
I can't seem to work with pigments, too lazy!:P
But they look stunning!*-*
Post a Comment