Friday, September 10, 2010

Package from Rina!

yesss, another surprise lovepack! aahh! I feel so loved :3

Rina is such a sweet girl :D if you don't read her blog or know her, you should! Her twitter is rae630 and her blogname is the same. Her generosity never fails to amaze me! Thank you so much Rina ^___^ I really appreciate everything and if you ever need anything, be sure to let me know!



isn't her writing so cute? my cursive looks all.. wonky... in comparison






ooo I saw her tweeting about it, can't wait to try!





she knows how much I love EOS balms... and this one has SPF! squee~ it'll have to go into my wedding camera bag 'cause outdoor weddings seem to be really popular as of late.





and a dollywink eyeliner! after seeing it on her blog and Eki's, I can't waaaaait to try it :D I have to remaster the art of lining with a pen, haha!





thanks so much again x333 I can't wait to try ALL of these goodies! (actually, since this is a scheduled post, I'll probably have tried everything by the time this goes up xD haha) I don't know exactly what I did to deserve this surprise love but I really appreciate it :D !

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Dolly Wink Liquid liner! It works so well~ :D The EOS lipbalm is so cute too ^^

Angelique said...

aww yay! cute love pack :D I still need to find that specific eos lip balm but no luck as of yet -___-

Lulu said...

yay for love packs. rina is super sweet~! and she has pretty hand writings! wow lemon drop SPF EOS lip balm! how cool!!!

Anastacia said...

Thats cool! You've got more parcels :)
Let us know what do you think about EOS lipbalm?

Jess said...

Yay for love packages and Rilakkuma notes, hehe... ;)

Stephanie said...

so jealous of your eos lemon drop!!!

Georgina said...

Rina's handwriting is cute indeed! :) my cursive sucks too hahaha :P

oh you'll have no problem mastering the dollywink liquid liner, its very easy and comfortable to use! :)

Unknown said...

The dollywink liner is burrilliant, you are going to love it!

rae630 said...

AWWW! Thanks for the shoutout! I'm glad you like everything!!! Tell me what you think of the masks! I need to make you a new piggie!

- susy - said...

OoOOOOoooOOoOoOoo Her penmanship is gorgeous. I wish I could write that neatly and straight without lines. oO I love My Beauty Diary Masks, I hope you do too! They make my skin feel so moisturized and soft. And EOS LEMON DROP!?!? OH MAN!! Angelique has gifted me Summer Fruit (love love love) and the honeydew but i've never ever seen a lemon one. I love citrus scents, I'm going to have to look into that.
What a sweet package! Enjoy :)

DinaXYYan said...

That's so sweet of Rina! The EOS lipbalm is so cute~