Ahaha so yes, this is a scheduled post and this was my NOTD on... September 3rd :P
went to Walgreens and saw some pretty sparkly polishes from Sinful Colors (love that brand).. there wasn't really a particular deal going on but they were really pretty and I couldn't pass them up, so I picked up 3 shades (: and decided to use a purpley one since I've been wanting a vamp-ish NOTD.
oh and I apologize for the messy cuticles/application... it's been awhile, and I was making sure to take pics DURING the process else I'd be sure to forget, plus I wanted to see the difference when I layered and also when I put on seche vite... xD


This is... 1 coat essie protein base coat, 2-3 coats (depending on the nail, haha) Sabrina "purple passion", 2 coats sinful colors "daddy's girl", 1 coat seche vite.very subtle shimmer, in the bottle "daddy's girl" looks much more awesome and glittery (looks like the glitter is slightly holo)... but on the nail, it's just very... hidden. you can see it but you have to look for it, and the glitter doesn't shine in different colors, just a sort of purple :| SUPER hard to catch on camera too. aaaand.. this is not nearly as blue as it looks (stupid camera).

decided i wanted to put glitter on my pointer nail xD so this was how I decided what shade I wanted to use... put sally hansen "strobe light" over a bunch of different colors.

decided i wanted to put glitter on my pointer nail xD so this was how I decided what shade I wanted to use... put sally hansen "strobe light" over a bunch of different colors.one of the things I love about being a wedding photo/cinematographer.... I have more room to be creative, wear what I want (as long as it stays in the grey/black range xD haha, though that's more of a self-imposed rule, other ones wear bright blue, red, etc)... and I can do my nails however I please!




6 comments:
Same here! I have more purples than any color when it comes to varnish. Look at all the sparkles! Pretty.
wow! you have such pretty purple collection! I like the first swatches, is it purple passion? anyways, that looks so good and sparkly!
purple polishes are so pretty, I need to start buying more hehe
Very nice! Vampy!!! ;) Miss you!
i have that sinful colors shade! i actually kind of like the blue version of it more (black base, deep/bright blue glitter) but i can't remember the name right now. my office is pretty conservative, but i manage to have some random manis now and then =P
i love all shades of purple!!! makes for great polish! :P
Post a Comment