Friday, September 17, 2010

Date w/ the bf :)

Sooooo after the madness of having friends and family over for graduation, I announced that I wanted a date.... and the bf agreed :) it started around wanting a banana split (haven't had one for yearssss) and it ended up being an entire day! x3

this is a scheduled post soooo.. our actual date was on aug 31 :P



started w/ sushi for lunch... but we were soooo hungry I forgot to take pics xD hahaa



applying sunscreen...



me camwhoring while I was waiting for him hahaha





we wenttt.. bike riding! rented bikes from a shop near the beach (: it'd been yearssss since I've ridden on a bike.. we thought about getting a tandem bike.. tried it.. and I was just too nervous, hahaha. next time though!




the ridiculous basket on my bike... hahaha.




then we went to get our banana split! NOM NOM NOM




pre-om nom nom :D 1 scoop brazilian coffee chip, 1 scoop vanilla, 1 scoop cookies n' cream with a banana, three cherries, some brownies, hot fudge and whipped cream... absolutely sinful.




destroyed :) we REALLY love mcconnel's ice cream!!!





afterwards I wanted to go check out the AT&T store... since my plan is going to end in a few months, I'm going to add my phone onto the bf's plan and get an iphonneeeeee! :P but.. yah. we ended up walking around the plaza and he bought us both new stunna shades 8] thanks babessss! this is one of the best pics of us in awhile, hahaha. (he was being nice today!)



went to go watch INCEPTION... finalllyyy.... such a good movie!! we're def gonna get it on blu-ray when it comes out :)

tried to go bowling but there was a league there :( so we decided to go eat... but couldn't really decide where... so on a random whim we decided to drive down to Ventura/Oxnard and go to BJ's!!



the view... whooooo.




root beer w/ some sort of alcohol.. hahaa.




my strawbee remonade.




i'm gonna onnomnom your pizza when it comes!




i think my asian-ness has influenced him... hahaha.




bf's food.... cheeseburger pizza. interesting idea, YES those are pickles. but yea it was actually pretty good :) idk if we'll get it again, but it was good.





my jambalaya... i've never had it... so I decided to take a gamble and try it... it was good!





but it pwned me..... mostly b/c we wanted to save room for dessert.... dun dun dunnn




OREO PIZOOKIE!! bf's favorite thing in the worldddd...





pwned :P





took a nice slow drive home... aka 65mph all the way home (never happens LOL) it was sooo hard, i had to set cruise control -__-


ended up going bowling! woot :) my ugly shoes that were a size too big, hahaha.





the last game (of 4)... yesssss.. the last frame is my fav, hahahaa. totally missed the first bowl... then i got a spare (strike!)... then i got another strike! i was soooo happy hahahaa. bf was sad b/c i beat him, mwahaha.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

that banana split looks so good ^_^ love the sunglasses pic :)

vy.francesca.le said...

looks like such a fun day!
haha the food looks delicious. Dylan loves BJs (heh heh insert awkward moment) but I've never been. Guess I should go sometime soon (L

Anastacia said...

aweeee! seems like you both spent such nice time together! your banana split looks very goooooood!!

DinaXYYan said...

What a sweet date! I want the banana split :D

Unknown said...

YOu guys are adorable!

amynaree said...

cheeseburger and jambalaya = yummy!! glad you had fun on your date, I gotta remind mine to take me out on dates more ! hehe

SHIZUKA said...

hha so sweeet a date eating yummy food!! that oreo thing looks AMAZING. why have i not had that before haha have to go hunt for something similar! x