Monday, August 30, 2010

GRADUATION!

Soooo I didn't have a scheduled post for today since I wanted to have pics of this xD so this is in real time!

As you may or may not have known, I graduated from Brooks Institute (formerly Brooks Institute of Photography) on Sunday :) it's a three year VERY INTENSE SUPER INTENSE program that jammed my head with tons of useful and useless information... though there's more stress on the useful part :P sooooo here are the pics!





I really only posted this b/c you can see my makeup :P I used the Naked palette and a MAC shadow.




Much better smile!









... at the end of the ceremony.







If you're wondering where my hat is, I threw it in the air to avoid having to take pics with it... I mean, because I was so excited after... hahahaa. It does NOT fit well on my large head~!





Pics that my friend Stacy took (: I jacked them from her Tumblr, tehee. (oh and random fact, the man in the background is Bryant's dad's side grandpa! his name is Wally... just like my dad. and they have soooo similar mannerisms.... it's quite creepy LOL).

Thanks for driving up to see my graduation!! Much lovesss! Oh! And Bryant and I took pics of her and her boyfriend, Jaryd (the really tan one hahahaa), check them out here: BLACKSWANIMAGERY.






After we got de-robed...
I was soooooo happy to be done!





Hahahaa, he REALLY hates me taking pics of us.





WOOT!



I'll probably post up more pics when I get them... if I ever do... but. Yes. That's where I've been recently xD now that I'll have 12 more hours in the week (that I'd normally be spending in classes), I hope to update the BlackSwanImagery.com/blog more often as well as SarahSakamoto.com/blog -- by the way, if you like Time Warp/Planet Earth/etc, check out my latest blogpost -- high speed photography.



Anyway.. talk to you all very soon! I'm off to write some more scheduled posts, tehee.

22 comments:

Lulu said...

yayyyyy congrats!!!! you two loook soo happy :)

vy.francesca.le said...

Congrats, Sarah! (:

giang said...

you look gorgeous, babe! love the hair and make up :) congrats again!!!! <3 p.s. you and the boyfriend are uberrrr cute together!

Jess said...

Congrats, Sarah! Have I ever told you that I love your smile in the pictures? ;)

.maitai said...

Congratulations!!!!!! :D
I'm so excited for you!

Anastacia said...

Awe! You've got your UD Naked palette! So nice!
Congratulations for graduation!

Leenda said...

Aww such cute pictures! Congrats! I bet it feels like a huge sigh of relief. hahah

May said...

congrats babe! i'm so happy for you. you look so pretty:) love your hair and makeup<3

Stephanie said...

:D Congratulations! ^_^ I love your hair! It grows so fast! *jealous!*

DinaXYYan said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations of the highest order! I am quite certain that you will go on to do great things my dear!

K said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! You look soooooo happy and I'm so happy for you!

Laura L said...

congrats!!!! my graduation ceremony will only be the end of this year ...

Mona said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm happy and excited for you! Onto even bigger and better things :)

Naomi said...

congrats girl!!! :)

Unknown said...

wahooooo!!! congratulations once again! :D great feeling eh? keep taking great photos! i checked out the ones of your friends and i loved it! especially the second photo ;P and yes.. your friend IS photogenic!

Unknown said...

Ther she goes!! you made it!!! hearfelt congratulations sweet Fairy hands!!! well done!

Shiseiten said...

yay! Congratulations Sarah! :D It's hard to believe that already 8 months have past since I met you! I hope we will keep in touch. ^_^ 卒業おめでとういずみちゃ〜ん!

mayaari said...

congrats sarah! :) you and bryant look so happy in your pics to finally be done, haha. I took a peek at some of the photos on your photoblog and...woooooow....definitely some great work there!

B said...

Congratulations darling!! I am soooo proud of you! And can I just have one of your dimples? They are just SO cute!

JANE said...

I'm so late. But congratulations :) You look so happy and pretty! Smart move with the hat throw lol

wuzzyangel said...

CONGRATS WOMAN!!! I'm sorry that I've been so MIA lately!! But you worked hard and reached your goal!! Everyone must be so proud of you!!

LOVE YOU!