Friday, August 27, 2010

Package from YBB!



YUMMOOOOOO! x3





This post is pic heavvyyyyy.... she (YBB) super spoiled me!! We did a swap-kind-of-CP-thing but I totally wasn't expecting this xD not sure why I called her YBB (well, I know WHY but why did I go with a nickname? ahah) but... yea :D

BE JEALOUS! :P




One of those foaming facial cleanser cloth things! How exciting!! :) after Kay reviewed something similar, I really wanted to try one. How did you know? xD





AND a facial foam! double woot :)




TBH, not sure what they are but they're COOL (hardy har har)






after seeing such awesome reviews, I finally get to have one of my own :D




super sparkly!




I actually already have the top one xD but that doesn't matter. these glosses are awesome!




coral? hahaha yess, "glossy holic" is so true :X




the back and shade # if you guys are interested :)





BLUSHES! you know me too well, hahaha :)




and a cute shimmery palette :) I can't wait to try it out!




lashes, because mine are so puny xD ahaha




oo lala :) I love l'occitane's hand moisturizer, so this should be good!




hahahahaa.. ok.. so I have to admit, I laughed when I saw the one on the left. All I could imagine was "8 CUPS OF WATER STRAIGHT INTO MY FACE" in a really fast, intense voice. anddd.. I really have no idea why.




MATCHA LATTE! I'm so excitedddd.




Furikake! oh, be still my heart x33




fun samples :D





OH MY GOSH.. DELICIOUS, NO?!




I loveeeee Peko-chan! I totally used to have a lunchbox with her on it xD





ssooooooo many goodies! I'll def have swatches up sometime soon :) thank youuuu YBB! x33

12 comments:

Catherine said...

OMG SO MUCH AWESOME!!! :D :D :D

- susy - said...

oh em jee. asian goodies galorie! I LOVE THIS POST AND I LOVE PICTURES!

Anastacia said...

What a nice package! Love all blushes and lip stuffies!

vanilla said...

super awesome swap!:)
the pekochan is too cute!lol

DinaXYYan said...

Drooling over the goodies! Awesome post :D

roxy said...

yummy post. the kit kat bar looks so delicious

i've never tried canmake blushes before but i love the packaging, looks very jill stuart

roxy
http://roxybeautyblog.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

look at all those wonderful goodies! I still have yet to try canmake glosses & blushes. I have a eyeshadow thanks to miss eki :D

<3 the shisem lashes!

Tessa said...

Hey!

Nice blog you got there :) I love it!
I'm a new follower now!

Maybe you can check my blog out as well and become a follower?

http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

greatings :)

SHIZUKA said...

kitkat looks really nice and could go down really nicely right now haha! aww thanks for always checking out my blog, i feel the love and hope i can keep up with everything!! x

Jess said...

Oh... what a lovely package! All the goodies (especially the Canmake blush and lipgloss) look sooo pretty!

Enjoy, Sarah!

mayaari said...

ooh, big kit kat bar! YBB is such a sweetheart to include all those goodies for you to try!

Unknown said...

Pekochan's are so good ^_^ I love any kind of milk candy seriously! Ehehe Skinfood, I'm so on a Skinfood binge lately~ everything smells so yummy!