Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sneaky package from Jess!

Cute little stickers on the outside! (this is a composite on various areas)






Insides... her note is sooooo cute :)





Unwrapped (how cute!). I love the little white bow, tehee. I hope whenever I wrap something, the bow ends up being squished flat THIS cute.





Inside the satchel. Sooo many goodies! A powder foundation because I'm always commenting on how awesome I think they are on her blog reviews xD and such a cute polish! Sky blue with silver glitter! Had I not just painted my nails, I would've totally slapped this on!





Tea and candies! She sneakily asked me if I wanted to try some Austrian goodies... and I said yes (not thinking she would send me anything).




Thank you Jess!! I can't wait to try the tea but the candies are delicioussss, I love pineapple!

8 comments:

Jess said...

Sarah, I'm happy that you like the little something I sent you! And you actually even photographed the stickers on the package, haha...

Ya, the candies are traditional Viennese! I love them a lot too (but so bad for my teeth, hehe...).

I hope, you like the Kanebo Sensai foundation!

Unknown said...

Tea is always a perfect gift in my eyes. Jess is so thoughtful!

giang said...

so sweet of her!! <3 packs always makes the day :D

DinaXYYan said...

That's really sweet of Jess! She packed it beautifully :)

Unknown said...

awwww what a sweet love package... best part is the food of course! hehe! ;P

Catherine said...

Aww, what a cute package! :D

Anastacia said...

So nice package! Yay for sweets :P

mayaari said...

how sweet of jess!