Saturday, August 21, 2010

NOTD

Woot! Haven't done one of these in awhile :D




Indoors, far away from the window.





Outdoors, in the shade.





Direct sunlight.





Indoors with flash.





Under my desk lamp.





Another angle under my desk light.






Colors used...
One coat Zoya Protein base coat, two coats Aqua, one coat Nail Junkie, one coat Seche Vite.

9 comments:

Iyah Love said...

Glitter nail polish!! Love the color!! :D

DinaXYYan said...

Love the sparkly blue! :)

Anonymous said...

haha i know i know..they should have made it look matte in the pan, but then it would look boring and similar to the other matte colors in their line though. haha

- susy - said...

oh WOW! The polishes look completely different under all those light settings. I thought for a second they were different polishes , woopsie. It's very pretty though!

JANE said...

I love sparkle varnish, but it's sucha bitch to take off!

Sofie said...

I love the blue sparklyness! Why can't I get my hands on sinful colors here in Sweden? :( This got me lemming!

Catherine said...

SPARKLY!!!! I LOVE IT! :D :D :D

Anastacia said...

Super pretty colors! All of them!

mayaari said...

blue! sparkles! :) can't go wrong with that!