After having a lovely Twitter convo with a few ladies, I decided it was about time to reorganize my closet.... what you see here is our small walk-in closet. The left side is mine (plus a few jackets from the bf) and the right side is the bf's.. all of his shirts w/ collars. Plus his side is slightly closer to the wall so he puts his expensive jackets/etc on my side.

Yes, a Costco-sized pack of toilet paper... hahahaa. andd.. our window air conditioner and vacuum cleaner (usually not in the closet).

Messy messy!

How I started organizing... took things off hangers and organized them by dresses, need to have special hangers, nice to have special hangers but not necessary, don't need special hangers and... ones to try out to make sure I still want to keep them.

One I chose to get rid of... didn't fit right around the shoulders, and I mostly kept it for the fall season for the 3/4 sleeves... not to mention the pattern, hahaha.

Another one to get rid of... made me look super flat! Lovedddd the design but yea, idk. I tried cutting it up to a tube top but... didn't work.

All of the clothes (minus some that were in the wash)

Pile of clothes to be donated or discarded

Thought the shadow was cool xD

Cardigans... minus one grey one in the wash.

Greys... my favorite color! :P

Blacks... old favorite color.

Blacks-and-whites.

Whites.

Whites with a strong pattern, beige, cream...

Greens, aquas, teals.

Various blues.

Blurples, purples

Pink, red, rust

Jeans... minus three or so pairs in the wash.

Bf's stuff.. my leather jacket... shorts.. skirts.

Pile of junk keeps growing.


Organizing my drawers (woot! these were suuuch a mess, I couldn't bear to take a picture of the "before" hahaha)

Final basket of junk.
12 comments:
colour order?? Thats just brilliant!
I need to sort mine out . fancy comin' over to do mine?? lol
sarah!!!! i love this!!!!!! it fulfilled my OCD urges! ahahaha that sounded so sick, but i like the way you think and do things, babe! <333
Can I hire you to do mine when I move to Socal!? I remember via Twitter you thought it was OCD to organize by color but it isn't at all!!!
yayyy for reorganized closet!!! gosh you are too nice to let ur bf use your side, ahahaha, i occupy 80% of the closet space at home. :p
Sooo need to clean my closet!
I used to color coordinate my clothes until I couldn't find anything anymore lol. I had too many clothes before I organized my closet and it was just a rainbow clutter. Good for you for being organized though :) Did you organize your bf's clothes too?
this is seriously making me WANT to be more organized! Thanks for the motivation, hah!!
good job on the color coordination babe! i like reorganizing my closet, aside from getting rid of the clutter, i get to rediscover some clothes that have been sitting at the back. :D
the next challenge is to keep it that way! :P
i hate reorganizing anything other than makeup :D but it is satisfying once its done!
Your post just reminds me of what's in store for me once I get all the moving done. I have a blank slate at the house so hopefully I can make it all nice & neat :D
I organize by colors too! hehe
Yay walk in closet!! I want a huge walk in closet someday :) I organize my clothes in colors too! I just love it when I feel like I wanna wear black, i'd go through black clothes section :)
Damn I want that closet!! LOL! Oh and a lot of the clothes in it too!! BUt then I'd have to loose weight to fit into them! ;)
Post a Comment