Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tags from Mai!

D'oh! I've been avoiding tags like crazy but somehow Mai snagged me into one :P haha! I figured it'd been long enough since I've done one, so enjoy!



8 Questions Tag

1. What is your favourite thing to buy besides makeup?
Ugh.. right now, it would definitely have to be rings. I'm always on the search to find my perfect ring (HG rings, if you please hahahaa). I bought 2 new ones in store today, then another one off ASOS, so we'll see how those work out :D one of my bff's has a ring basically for every finger, and one make up artist I worked with had 2-3 rings per finger..! CRAZY!

2. What is (are) on your wishlist right now?
Oh man.. hahahaa. Go read it if you want, I have a separate blog account for it. I really should go through and clean it out, though.. especially that huuuuge list of nail polishes! But I'm so lazy!

3. What do you love about blogger?
Reading, sharing, caring. Meeting such great girls x3 posting about such mundane things but people still saying they enjoy it... saying being the key word there, hahahaa.

4. What is your favourite/most recommended product(s)?
I'm reaaally liking MAC's Full Coverage Foundation for a concealer... that and Cargo's BluRay powder. Buuuut the powder is for special occasions only :P

5. What do you believe in?
I believe in a thing called love, justlistentotherhythmofyourheart lalalaa..

6. Share a beauty secret!
Wash your face in the shower (so much easier, ahaha) then just use toner in the morning. Works for me :)

7. What's your favourite sunscreen?
I like the SPF15 in my Sonia Kashuk tinted moisturizer... but there's a good Neutrogena sunblock :) for those days when I know I'm going to be in the sun forever and a day long.

8. Where would you like to visit one day?
Everywhere! Like... St Lucia, Europe, Hawaii, Japan(!!), east coast US...






1. What's your favorite makeup brand, and why?
I'd have to say... in general, MAC. Love their eyeshadows, lipsticks and the full coverage foundation. I don't know that it's my FAVORITE makeup brand though.

2. Do you collect a certain type of beauty product (blush, lipgloss, eyeliner, etc.)?
Currently, lipsticks.

3. Do you have any makeup-related pet peeves?
Eyeliner that's way too heavy.

4. What's one piece of advice you'd like to give to all girls?
Don't take everything so seriously! Learn how to let go, breathe and relax. Prioritize what you care about. Don't let things get to your head.

5. Who's your favorite band or artist, and why?
Currrrrently.... Jack Johnson :)

6. What's your clothing/fashion style?
Comfortable. I loveee jeans and a vneck... preferably with a blazer over it. Speaking of which, I need to buy a new blazer.

7. What's the priciest beauty product you've ever bought? Was it worth it?
Hm... I can't remember.. one... maybe it was my Shiseido cleanser (which is EH, I don't really see whitening effects but maybe I'm just not that observant) orrr the Dior lipgloss (can't remember the price) that I ended up giving to my friend (d'oh).

8. What's an occupation you would NEVER consider doing, and why?
Fast food or retail industry. Fast food because sometimes the smell of fast food makes me siiiiick to my stomach and retail because I'm way too picky about how clothes would be folded, plus when people are shopping, they become reaaaal a-holes.





And 16 questions from Mai

1. What is your favorite time of the day?
Evening or night, definitely.

2. What kind of car do you drive? And what do you wish you were driving?
Nissan Maxima, and.. I'm not sure. I'd like a bigger car like a RAV4 because we have so much equipment T^T

3. What is your ultimate weapon against pimples?
Drinking water, eating healthier... and origin's spot remover seemed to work well. Really want to try those Nexcare patches!

4. What is the best product that someone recommended to you and who was that person/site?
Holly... and the MAC Full Coverage Foundation.

5. Have you ever had a bad experience with customer service at a makeup counter/store? Which counter/store?
MAC at the Brea Mall... absolutely terrible.

6. What is your favorite kind of pizza?
Sausage pizza from Paesano's in Santa Barbara!

7.What is your MAC shade?
NC35... I think. I haven't been matched in awhile.

8.What is your favorite concealer? And can you tell me a little about it?
MAC Full Cvg Foundation, covers up really well, is very creamy and doesn't crease under my undereyes (I set with powder).

9. If I visited you in your home country/state and you had to show me around, where would we go/what would we do?
Go to breakfast at D'Angelo's, walk around town (shopping), lunch at Country Meat Market, beach/shopping, dinner at... any sort of various places, hahaha.

10.What do/did you like the best about high school?
Being able to see your best friends everyday, on schedule.

11.What is one food you have tried before but will never eat again?
NATTO! yuuuuuck!

12. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you'd do with your money?
Pay off my student loans!

13. What are three features that you could change about your physical appearance?
Scars, teeth alignment and stomach pudge.

14.What's your favorite cereal?
Cinnamon Chex!

15. Do you prefer tying your hair up or leaving it down?
Down... unless I'm having a really bad hair day, then it goes up.

16. Besides blogging, what is your favorite pastime?
Tennis!




I tag each and every SINGLE ONE OF YOU who read this to do this! mwahaha! Esp Wuzzy b/c I always tagged her before, and you're def not getting out of this one, woman!

6 comments:

Anastacia said...

Awe! Thats a lot of Q A!
And I wish I could meet some of beauty bloggers too :)

Catherine said...

Woo that's a lot of questions lol.

I WANT TO SEE YOUR RING COLLECTION!!!!!!!

& I totally wash my face in the shower too, with my bar soap! (Because it's nice Soapalaya Soaps bar soap, unless I'm having a bad skin morning, then I'll use cleansing grains or Lush AoBS after my shower.)

Unknown said...

*hides from tag*

Tennis?? Oh wow! Actually I can you you acing the balls around the court!

Katie said...

0___o why did you get a whitening face wash??? You're tan and use bronzer! :) michael jackson? LOLS JK JK but seriously, why??? It's the white tube right? my mom uses it, it's actually made her face whiter than her neck, so it's whitening properties are forreal. Then again my mom's in the generation that still thought pastey pale is beautiful :P

watercoloursky said...

I'm really into rings recently too, now that I know my size in F21 :D I'm especially obsessed with connector rings and knuckle rings.

mayaari said...

fun Q&A :) I've been collecting rings since high school, lol but recently I've been buying a lot of connector rings...even if I don't get to wear them that often because I'd get weird looks at work. I wanna see your ring collection too :)