CCO purchases from when I went up to Gilroy, CA.

Woot! Yah, I haven't used any of it yet, hahaha. Thinking about depotting, but we'll see. Haven't had much time in the past month or two x__x
For those of you who were wondering... this is my OLD makeup organization stuff. The bottom lipstick thing is new but I don't think I'll ever use it (plus if I have to, that means I have way too many lipsticks, hahahaha). These are up for sale, btw! :) $10, $7, $3. Trying to make my makeup... be more travel-friendly.

I hated taking TONS of stuff w/ me... pots and pans take up a lot of space in my bag... so I bought this thing for less than $5 at a random Japanese store out in Irvine. You only see a few lipsticks b/c I wanted to make sure that it wasn't going to dry out my stuff before putting in more, mostly b/c the seals on these aren't so great (but the overall containing box seems to be OK). I've been using this for about 6-7 weeks, doing well.

I hated taking TONS of stuff w/ me... pots and pans take up a lot of space in my bag... so I bought this thing for less than $5 at a random Japanese store out in Irvine. You only see a few lipsticks b/c I wanted to make sure that it wasn't going to dry out my stuff before putting in more, mostly b/c the seals on these aren't so great (but the overall containing box seems to be OK). I've been using this for about 6-7 weeks, doing well. NAIL POLISH....
This is my old container... it's a metal box w/o the top. Kind of messy, plus the metal isn't strong enough to hold it, you'll see a pic later..
This is my old container... it's a metal box w/o the top. Kind of messy, plus the metal isn't strong enough to hold it, you'll see a pic later..
New container from Container Store... I didn't realize I had so many nail polishes! I need to get another container :X 
13 comments:
Hi Sarah! Nice makeup collection ;)
Oh you got Tempting eyeshadow! I've been wanting that. I need to check out CCO's... hehe~
Great haul and good luck on making your makeup more travel friendly!!
WOW!! i love your haul from the CCO :D I love Style Snob! I need to depot my eyeshadows as well :)
WOW!! i love your haul from the CCO :D I love Style Snob! I need to depot my eyeshadows as well :)
Amazing haul! The Golden Nectar looks soooo adorable! Love that pretty shimmer!
SARAH!! I FINALLY GOT YOUR GIFT FROM POW WOW DiNNER! <333 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
thank you thank you thank thank you!!!!
and OooO i see shadow from the style warriors collection!! my faaaavorite and ZOYA polish oh boy.. good job on reorganizing. it seems like every body has been doing that lately, i need to get to steppin with that!
Ooohhhhh! You got Golden Nectar!!! LOL. I just put it on my blogsale b/c I haven't used it in foreevvver! I've lightened up too much over the last year for it to be really useful, unfortunately. Now I wish I'd purchased the lighter one LOL. I do really think you should use yours though - it'll look *amazing* on you!!! I was actually thinking of you when I posted mine lol.
& duuuude I LOVE your rain-bow colored depots box! That is *so* awesome!!!
I really wish we have CCO at here too! Wow, you do have a lot of nail polishes! :D
nice CCO haul! I wish the gold overspray was mixed in with the powder, I barely touch Golden Nectar now that all the overspray is gone, lol
I used the Container Store clear shoe boxes for my nail polish storage...I need to pull a few and add them to my blogsale because the boxes are full already! the rainbow boxes are really cute :)
nice haul! i want to get those lipstick holders as well
roxy
http://roxybeautyblog.blogspot.com/
cool haul! I love reorganization posts.
speaking of organization, i should probably get on that with my stuff in general! haha! dannnngggg look at all that nail polish. I have 5 and that's it. sad. hahaha! ;P
Post a Comment