Soooo.. my makeup was a HUGE mess. I mean, I've organized it a few times but nothing to my liking, everything ended up scattered everywhere because there was no real system, especially since we pick up and leave at random times' notice (end up shooting BOTH days of a weekend versus planning on just one.. and finding out on Saturday morning when we're leaving).
Either way... this last weekend we stopped by a Container Store because checkout time was noon and the wedding didn't start until 7:30pm (yea, weird. it was only reception).
So.... this is my vanity. Aka a TV stand we bought for $5, ahaha. I usually sit on the bed and do my makeup (there's a pretty good sized mirror on the right side of the picture).
My usual travel bag... filled with lots of junk. This was more messy than usual b/c I didn't unpack it from the previous weekend.Yea I have like... 2-3 other things to organize o__O but this is a start! And yes, for those wondering.. this is the bulk of my makeup.















15 comments:
great job! so much more organized!
roxy
http://roxybeautyblog.blogspot.com/
yayyy for organizing! I love the container store :)
I'm looking for those type of contaires for lipsticks for a long time already :(
Nice organization and you know, you have a lot of make-up :)
Wow, congratulations on organizing everything! I love the container store. You have such a nice collection of makeup.
Niiiiiice!! Love your new organization! :D
wow I just reorganized/cleaned my entire room last night haha... coincidence?
dont you just love to look at it more when its organized?! good job babe! there's only one thing i dont like when i organize, if i see empty spaces i WANT to fill it up immediately! HAHAHA >:)) im glad you found the containers on sale! :D
ps. nice stash! ;)
I've just organized my makeup stash too! :D
so neat, spick and span!! i love it! my OCD eyes loves u! the containers are so adorable! esp for the lipsticks, googling it now* <33
Ohhh mine is a mess too. I went to Muji this weekend to buy tubs and drawers and fings to put my fings in.
When I move, I think I will buy a mini filing cabinet for it all.
Sarah, you have a LOT of makeup! They are looking so nice and organized in their new home =D
Oh gosh, I just throw all my stuff in a three level drawer. Good for you for keeping organized! You should take new pictures when you're all finished.
WHOOOAAA I knew you were cleaning but DANG you did an awesome spot job. Mine next? :D
yay for the Container Store! your makeup station looks nice & neat now - though I love the random butter knife in the "before" pic :)
gotta love the container store!
your makeup station is huge! love it!
i agree with diana about the butter knife hahahah :P
Post a Comment