Skin's not doing that great, haha :\ but I do have new glasses! w00t.

Yes, your eyes do not deceive you. I totally tied a scarf around and wore it as a shirt :P
Country Meat Market
5925 Calle Real, Goleta, CA
(805) 964-1023
Looks like it's in a random area. It's in the same shopping center as Zodo's (the only bowling place in SB and Goleta) aaand in the shopping center NEXT to the Suzuki dealership.

The outside.

Tables outside.

What you see when you walk in.

They also sell meat here.. we loveeee their tritip!


My sandwich.... whole wheat roll, grilled chicken breast, provolone cheese, everything but tomatoes (and extra pickles) with a side "salad" of a cookie :P


Bf's sandwich: Tritip on french roll, pepperjack cheese (sometimes), everything but tomatoes, with a side salad of... pasta salad (though he normally gets a cookie as well).

Bf looking... moderately happy (he hates it when I take lots of pics of him LOL like for these posts ahah.. or rather, likes being difficult) with his sandwich.
FAVORITE SANDWICH PLACE!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee. Go go gooo! It's more out of the way but hey, it's worth it :) plus it's near a Japanese store (Nikka Market) andd pretty close to a Korean store (I forget the name though... haha).
10 comments:
Omg food looks yum! So hearty and meaty. LOL. I'm hungry now. :P
okay off topic but your scarf shirt is totally awesome.
Oh wow you tied a scarf and I was thinking what a cute top!... hehe~
I can see you laughing at my one empty product of the month. I don't blame you it's pretty hilarious!... lol~
I love your scarf shirt!! [>_<] You're so darn creative girl. I need some of that ingenuity. lol :P
Yaay for new glasses! :D
OMg. Those sandwiches look AMAZING. *stomach growls*
I love your scarf-shirt! Looks totally cool! And omg! The sandwich is so yummy!
You're so creative to tie the scarf as shirt, it looks really cute :)
Wow, sounds like a really great place to have sandwich!
That tied scarf top is super cute! You should do a tutorial post on how to achieve it. The sandwiches look delicious!
DUDE! I love your scarf shirt thingy!! Before I read it I was all like - OMG what a cute top!!!!! LOL! :D :D :D
& man. I don't always comment on all your food posts, but you make me sooooo hungry EVERY TIME! =P
Your scarf shirt is so cute!
I'm very impressed :)
Post a Comment