D'angelo Bread
25 West Gutierrez Street, Santa Barbara, CA
(805) 962-5466


Sugar cubes! Love sugar cubes.

Cream into the coffee.

My mocha!

Sugar cube sinking into the foam.


I made it into a heart, hahaha :)



Our favorite: FRENCH TOAST! On actual
French toast. Delicious. Apparently the waffles here are good too (according to the bf's dad) but we just love the french toast too much to try anything else, hahaha xD
Their hours are kind of weird.. they open up early in the morning (being a bakery -- LOVE their poppyseed twist and chocolate croissants) and close around... 1PM?
MUST GO TO place if you visit Santa Barbara!
10 comments:
Oh thanks for your foodie post Sarah, I'm so hungry now! The french toast looks delicious and I'm actually going to SB this weekend, yay! Might have to check it out. :)
Thanks for the restaurant info! I'm going to be checking this place out soon!
The french toast looks very good! :)
I would love to try the french toast!
AWE! MORE YUMMY TRIPS!
The coffee looks sooo great and tasty!
Yay, you transformed that bit of fluff to a pretty heart!
oh yum! this post makes me hungry
roxy
http://roxybeautyblog.blogspot.com/
OOoh! I can smell the coffee! Even though I don't drink it. But love the heart! XD
http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/
Love this post because I can never resist bakery-cafes! Good thing I already had plans to go to one tomorrow for a lunch date :D
wow the restaurant! The food looks tasty and mmm french toast
i love santa barbara!! the food looks wonderful!! i must try this place!! thanks for this post!!
Post a Comment