Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shopping Feature: Blue Bee Men in Santa Barbara, CA

Figured that as long as I'm doing "food features", that I might as well share a shopping feature... for those of you with guys who like shopping. BLUE BEE! This is definitely the boyfriend's favorite place to shop. This is the men's store but they have a side that has more casual items (for men), then they have a woman's store (awesome jeans!). Their prices are more on the expensive side but they have sales occasionally... 40-50-60-70% (thurs/fri/sat/sun or something like that) that make it really, REALLY worth it to shop there! Check out the brands they carry on their website (link above).

Just a few quick pics.








Love CR shoes! Convinced the boyfriend to get a pair and they're his favorite pair now :)

5 comments:

JANE said...

I love the store decor!

Anastacia said...

This clothes store looks definately great!

Bijin Blair said...

I agree with Ladyjane - I love the store decor! Normally only the boutiques over here are decorated prettily -.-

DinaXYYan said...

The store looks really great!

augustalolita said...

i love blue bee for womens too!! they carry great selections of things and brand i love!!