Saturday, July 24, 2010

Foodie Feature: Whodidily Cupcakes in Santa Barbara, CA

Favorite dessert place in Santa Barbara.... delicious!



Whodidily Cupcakes
1150 Coast Village Road
Santa Barbara, CA 93108-2740
(805) 969-9808



Description.




Cupcake descriptions.




Cupcakes... we got there around 4-5PM on a random day, I bet otherwise there are lots more cupcakes =P




With our two cupcakes, I'm very pleased... bf not looking quite so happy :P hahaha.




At home, cupcakes! Cute packaging.




Yumm.. too bad I tilted it and the cupcakes fell into each other and got a little messed up :(




Plastic package.





Too bad I didn't get a pic of the inside of the cupcake (after I took a bite)... they are delicious! I got a red velvet cupcake (people tweeting about it earlier made me LOL) and the bf got some random vanilla cupcake. Delicioussss.

Either way, the people who run the shop are super cute. There's a guy that has TONS of tattoos and he's super friendly, the girl is pretty friendly but definitely more shy. The shop is going to celebrate their 2-year anniversary soon! Apparently they're going to have a raffle/etc and people line up outside the shop the night before because they give away free cupcakes to the first x amount of people.

The cupcakes are DELICIOUS... which is the reason why I couldn't take a pic of the inside... it was just sooooo good. It's so moist! There's a little too much frosting (I ended up scraping it off) but it's pretty good, too, if you like LOTS of sweet things.





Definitely delicious! Stop by if you're ever in town :)

4 comments:

Jess said...

Cuuute and yummy looking! :p

wuzzyangel said...

AAAaACKKK!! Why are you posting these things! Don't you know you're evicting Jealously and drooling from me right now?! LOL!

- susy - said...

oh boy, why did I click on this? I ate a cupcake for breakfast yesterday ahhahahahahhaha I LOVE FOOD!

DinaXYYan said...

Yummy cupcake!