Shintori Sushi Factory
3001 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA
(805) 898-0177
Best place in Santa Barbara :) We haven't had the sashimi here (raw fish) but I'd assume it's good, Santa Barbara *is* right on the beach ;P as for the regular dishes (entrees), we haven't had any here... but our favorite place is Kobachi (2 entries ago) -- I'll have another foodie feature post about it soon :) tehehe.
If you prefer Americanized sushi... I mean... with papaya and other things... there's an Arigato Sushi on State Street. Definitely not our favorite but hey, it seems to be popular. Their Kobe beef there is really good :D $40-$50? Really expensive, and delicious... and not much on the plate... so I'd say skip it unless you're super adventurous with your sushi rolls.
8 comments:
You always makes me hungry with your food trips even if I'm full lol~
Great pics, very yummy looking!
yum i haven't had sushi in forever!
Yummy~ I want to try the baked lobster roll too! :D
oh yum!! those look so amazing
roxy
http://roxybeautyblog.blogspot.com/
It's sooo pink in there! LOL! But mmmm... *drooools*
SOOO craving sushi now after this post!!! it's awesome too that you get to write on the lantern balls, what a great idea!
OMG yum!! Haven't had sushi in a month and now I'm craving it! Looks so good!
looks delicious!!
Post a Comment