Quickie post.... 'cause I know ya'll love food (: tehehe. Plus we've been going out quite a bit -- not sure why but I'm not questioning it.. plus we both know that has to stop soon (student budgets!) plus class is starting up again. Which means probably another $150 trip to the grocery store :P aaaanyway!
First stop... CHIPOTLE! For a late lunch.

My tacos. Barbacoa, pico de gallo, cheese, lettuce.

Bf's tacos. Rice, black beans, barbacoa, medium sauce, cheese and guacamole.

Demolished :P
Dinner around.. er.. 10PM?

I think this place is actually called Kobachi but I really have no idea. So here's the info! :P It's our favorite Japanese place in Santa Barbara... but for sushi, we have another favorite (;

Info.

Bf either sad about his salad (he didn't really like the leaves) or he knew I was taking a pic... or both. Yea, probably both :P

My beef and onion itame (pretty tasty, with the sauce it would've been a great donburi -- over rice).

Bf's chicken katsu donburi... pretty good, not as good as mine IMO :P plus I think they use chicken thigh and I prefer white meat (breast).
Also had a side dish of BBQ short ribs (basically like KBBQ)... but the bf onomnom'd it up before I got a picture, haha :)
13 comments:
yummmm that beef & onion dish looks really similar to a filipino dish that I luuuuv :)
if you ever find yourself on the East Coast around the DC/MD/VA (DMV!) area, you gotta check out Cal Tort - seriously awesome burritos and their chips & queso can't be beat! I just wish they'd bring back their teriyaki burrito
dude chipotle is my fovorite! I'm craving it right now!
yum yummm :) i love chipotle!
did your bf order the salad? he knows salad means leaves, right? hehe.
I LOVE Chipotle! Yum!
OMG....all of that yummy food. Delish. LOL @ the bf's face. Funny!
looks great! haha I've been making a few stops to Chipotle here at Berkeley also but I usually get a steak bowl (: (pics on my blog)
ahahaha~ so fun pic with your BF :D He really looks sad :P
aww, food... yummy!
All the food look so yummy! Esp the last two :D
YUM! :D
asdfhadhfommmyummmy! i wish we had a chipotle here. I want those kind of tacos. The ones we have here are pretty sad looking. haha!
*DROOLS* Dammit now I want tacos!
Post a Comment