Thursday, July 15, 2010

Foodie Feature: Peabody's in Montecito, CA

Peabody's
1198 Coast Village Road, Santa Barbara, CA‎
(805) 969-0834‎




View from the outside




View from the inside




Peeking outside onto the patio






Menu shots.





Mmmm, Shirley Temple!





Trying to be cute, ahahaha.





The salsa is on the sweeter side, overall pretty good.






The first time we went.. I got "chicken chipotle ciabatta". It was ehh.. it was okay.





Bf's burger... the California burger :P took a pic of what was in it. Minus tomatoes. Plus bacon.





Demolished and cleaned up.






Walking down the steps to the street (street only parking... I think???)





Went there a second time.



My plate... trying to be good (after seeing all of ya'll eating healthly on Twitter... I had to!) with salmon, rice, steamed veggies and a salad. Salmon was cooked really well but they needed to amp it up with some more flavor or something.





Bf's plate... California burger again! Yes, this is definitely what you need to eat when you go here! Delicious... and huge. Definitely don't need an appetizer w/ this, haha!

6 comments:

Shiseiten said...

lol looking at your blog at 1:30 at night about food was pretty amazing. gah, it looked sooo good.

DinaXYYan said...

Yummy food! :D

Anastacia said...

Yay! more of food updates! Very ytummy!

roxy said...

mmmm your post makes me hungry!

wuzzyangel said...

I love Shirley Temples! I had that at my bday dinner! LOL!

Mmm damn that looks good! *drools*

And you ARE cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you and Wuzzy on the Shirley Temples! Love them! And that sandwich looks AMAZING....ugh, I'm so hungry right now. Curse you and your awesome food post! :P lol! (>_<)