Sunday, March 14, 2010

EOTD

The look~ sorry for the strained "OPEN, DANGIT!" look to my eye.. hahaha (: woah you can see my contact too, LOL. okay, ugly pic. sorry girls! obtw if i touch my lids too much (depending on the day), i get get this quasi-double fold.. kinda crazy. of course it ends up folding under so.. MEH. MEH, EYE! MEH!





Pics of what I used...




1. maybelline: linen (refound this.. matte highlight! love itt. plus inner corner)
2. NYX: plum (lower lashline for a pop of color)
3. NYX: alaska ("outer crease" area)
4. rimmel: color rush (all over the lid)

PS- Yes, they are all depotted and in my converted MAC palette. I found that when they were all singles, I never touched them! Plus I went on a depotting craze :P






TOOLS:
urban decay "blender" brush.. miss hOLLYANNAEREE thinks this is HUGE.. it is.. but it's so nice, hahaha. i can pat on color, highlight, etc.. wipe it off and blend. i looveeee my MAC 239 to bits but it's WHITE! and gets DIRTY! :(
some off brand "smudge" brush... bought from target. it's a bit rough honestly.. and i only use it for my lower lashline, SOMETIMES to dab a bit of color on the inner corner but that's about it. i used to try to use it for my "crease" but.. meh. rough.








More pics, pics, pics. No mascara, just natural lashes. Super easy look.

Love the UD brush for my "outer v".. or my entire eye actually, hahaha. I consider it my "lazy" eye brush, just because it's so huge. Thought about doing a video tut but I'm so lazy... plus I'm really starting to think that my P&S cam is quite a bit outdated compared to the rest of ya'lls, hahaha.









Hope you guys are doing well! Sorry for not keeping up on my "every 3 days" style of blogging.. been a bit hectic lately and I've run out of things to say :p I'll figure out soooomething. Take care!

15 comments:

Anastacia said...

That is so cool! you can get your eyelids :P

Laura L said...

cool. but the way u mention about your eyes really make me :lol:

Catherine said...

Love the pop of color!

And aww. My lids sometimes get so swollen from crying (or styes, if I wear grainy shadows) that the fold goes away entirely. Not a good look since they're usually also red. ;_;

DinaXYYan said...

I have to touch my right eye to get the double fold too! it's frustrating, haha.. love the color on your eyes btw.

KittyBonkers said...

wow thats a really pretty look I love the pop of colour underneath!!

LOL 'MEH, EYE, MEH' That made me giggle!!

Anonymous said...

Love the EOTD! I'm inspired to do another EOTD post! :D

I've been thinking about depotting my NYX eyeshadows. I just gotta find a good palete. haha. Got any recommendations besides your converted MAC one?

Unknown said...

Pretty ETOD!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bijin Blair said...

Love the purple lower lash lining! :)

Jess said...

I love the silvery grey eyeshadow!

Unknown said...

me loves the plum!!!! definitely makes the eyes pop! :)

wuzzyangel said...

Eye spy Sarah's Eye!! You lids are so much better then mine. At least part of it stays open!

Loving this simple purple!! Especially the liner on the bottom! Gives it that nice POP!

Musicalhouses said...

Great photos! And I totally get the "why-doesn't-my-eye-look-larger-in-photos" feeling too! LOL.

mayaari said...

oooh i like the touch of purple!

lol i thought i was the only one that hated using white brushes because they're white =P I have the 217 but prefer using a random Essence of Beauty brush to blend because the 217 gets dirty so fast!

Ahleessa said...

I know you're a professional photographer, but the shots of the eyes are so good!

ღ Caroline♔ said...

i really like how you lined the purple on the bottom lash line! loves it! xP