Thursday, March 18, 2010

OMG GLITTERZ!

SO.. how to show a NOTD without showing you guys my horrid cuticles? A nail polish COLLAGE! Of shinnnyyyyy glitterssss!! Hahahahaa.. okay.. this is a scheduled post and I am officially tired as I'm writing this ;P



PREPARE YOURSELF FOR...
GLITTERMANIA!
GLITTER-RAMA!
GLITTERRZZZZZZZZ!
okay.. I really need to stop..



Left hand:
Essie Protein Base Coat (1x)
OPI "Oh So Glam!" (2x)
Sally Hansen "Disco Ball" (2x)
Seche Vite Top Coat (1x)

*looks OK.. but on my super short stubby nails (just cut 'em as an experiment)... it looks really childish and... tacky? Maybe if I did just one coat of glitter xD haha, oh well. It actually reminded me of Tae Yang's "Wedding Dress" for some reason (oh, I'm sure I had a logical thought process for this... somewhere) which is more than enough to keep me entertained :P





Right hand:
Essie Protein Base Coat (1x)
Milani 3D Holographic "Hi-Res" (1x)
Sally Hansen "Strobe Light" (1x)
Seche Vite Top Coat (1x)

*note: I could've sworn I took a pic of JUST the Milani "Hi-Res".. but looking at the pictures now, I can't remember which one was which, and I deleted the original files xD Eiiiither way.. the Milani polish is super pretty x3 and I'm def going to go get me some more (: whenever I get back to my parents' house (because that's the only Milani stand that's stocked with relatively NEW items).





Anyway, I hope this mani keeps me entertained while I drudge through Public Speaking class. Euwwwww. Wish me luck. The bf will not be in Monday OR Wednesday's class with me... *le sob* so no one to poke or otherwise somehow distract myself... maybe I'll see if he'll let me take in the lap top...

Any of you done any fun mani's lately?






PS- HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!! I heart youuuuu :)

11 comments:

Anastacia said...

Woooow! Such beautiful and so gogeous glitters! Love the purple one a lot!

watercoloursky said...

lovely collage! I know what you mean, I feel so self conscious about my cuticles...

Laura L said...

beautiful. ..

The Beautyzine said...

love the purple!

DinaXYYan said...

They're so pretty! I'm getting into purple shade lately :D

Ahleessa said...

I love the two Milani HD nail polishes I have. I have been trying to avoid getting the purple one, but your post isn't helping... lol~

Catherine said...

LMAO that looks AWESOME! I can't wait to wear Milani Hi-Res. Actually, since I smashed up my nails I might put that on now!

Unknown said...

shimmer me happy 'moto!!!! I feel dazzled.

Anonymous said...

OooOo sooo pretty!! I love both of those!! :D I'm so inspired to do my nails now! :D

So I ended up getting the Stars Makeup Haven 15 pcs palette. It's supposed to be a bit smaller than the MAC ones...but I guess I'll find out how it is when it gets here. lol. I wanna get the smaller Coastal Scents one! :D

wuzzyangel said...

WHOA SPARKLE!!

mayaari said...

i ended up getting Hi-res over the weekend, it was the prettiest of the bunch :) haven't done a full mani though, since my cuticles are all effed up right now =T