MotoJewelry's latest~ I tweeted about it, but have not posted it up on an actual blogpost yet. I also have GREEN and SILVER briolettes (bottom Swarovski crystal)... any color combos you girls would like to see? :D
The point and shoot I want to get... the Nikon Coolpix S630! Mostly because it's 12MPX (my current one is 5! 5!! F.I.V.E!) aaaaaand it's a REALLY AWESOME purple color! Ugh, I'm in love! Hahaha, I'm such a girl~ I want to get it but I know there's other things I could be spending my money on... ugh but there's such a good deal going on at Samy's T^T; sigh... but they SHALL have another tax-free day. But who knows if this item will be eligible for being tax-free?! Maybe my boyfriend can read my mind, haha xD
What a cute dress, right? I'm iffy about beige... I love how it looks but I don't think I can personally pull it off. I've had a few beige shirts and they just don't look... right. Heck, even Moto Jewelry's (as well as this blog) layout is creme-esque. I just wished I looked better in it. Now, champagne... is a color I have yet to try :) either waayyyyy.. how cute is that? Perfect for my pear-shaped-body!
Aaaand my face.. kind of, haha (for you, Caroline!!). Boyfriend and I -- man, I need to come up with a nickname for him when I talk about him on this blog -- went out with a Hassy (Hasselblad if you guys are wondering) and 2 rolls of film... took a walk.. took some pictures... it was a lot of fun :) As my friend described this picture, "You look like you're in a Korean drama and someone just died. I mean that in the best way possible."
HAHAHAHAHAH.
If you don't believe me... if you're my friend on FaceBook, just check for yourself!
PS- My hair is at a really awkward growing-out stage.... sigh. I need a haircut to just thin out the bottom, yet again.
Will update soon... possibly with a new video(!!) if I'm feeling particularly lazy about taking pictures and typing. Your post is coming, Anastasia! (:
PPS- She requested a post about bases, concealers and foundations. Feel free to request away! I may do a post about my lippies soon.. rather.. maybe a video.. not sure, haha. I just feel like my YouTube channel has not gotten ANY love lately. It's just that awkward video.. sitting there.. being more awkward.
PPPS- No Mom, you cannot see my YouTube! Hahha, I love you :)
PPPPS- It's Friday! Woohoo :) Boyfriend and I -- again, I really need a nickname for him! -- will be heading down to Cypress to shoot a wedding... more like a ceremony. No reception. Poo!
14 comments:
YAYY!! you made my day--it's a perfect belated Bday prezzie for me! hehe ^___^ I LOVE that photo--absolutely ADORE it! you look so beautiful, tranquil, and relaxed! The scenery is gorgeous, but yes, that angle creates an altogether very dramatic and dreamy--looks like you just stepped out of a scene from a beautiful love story in rustic wine country! ;P hehe, I totally agree with your friend's Korean drama comment, in the best way possible~! hehe :)
Get that camera!! it's SUCH a lovely color! that purple is so nice...and royal looking! and those briolette earrings are UBER shiny and pretty!
<3 caroline
OOH a purple point and shoot!! So cute!
The dress is really cute but I've never liked those beige colors either on me. I've been looking for a cute dress for my birthday/graduation though! I don't know where to look....
Have fun at your shoot! =)
Oooh what a cute point & shoot! The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! When I ever get to Cali, you need to take pictures of me... and make me look gorgeous, LOL
Do you realize how much I am LUSTING after those earrings?? Keep making goldstone earrings, girl, and seriously I will have to send you my entire paycheck!
LOL at the Kdrama comment! It kinda does look like a scene from Kdrama! LOL! But more like the posters. Are you waiting for your long lost dying love?! LOL!
Ack the goldstone always pulls at me heart! Love it! you always do wonders with that stone!! Ooh camera! I'm a Sony girl at heart, but I was thinking about the coolpix last time too! LOL!
Aww..I love the last picture. It's beautiful! =]
wow loving that the camera is purple! mine's bright lime green (: and that dress looks gorgeous!
oh oh and I loving that picture. I love photography but never got a chance to get started (yeah I didn't get it as my VPA class at school because too many seniors signed up and they get priority) but I'm going to take a course this summer at Berkeley! (:
Thank you and yeah crepes are yum yum yum but so fatty! haha
gorgeous dress. I think Sony camera and Canon camera is very promising, lol, I want camera that can record movie in HD. haha xD
the earings are super lovely.I think it fits with the dress pretty nice.
lol, mom cannot watch Your Youtube? haha, me too....
OMG, love your earrings! Sparkly and prettiful :)
Yesh, I totally agree with your friend on that picture lol XD
ooooooh that purple camera, you must get it... even if just for the color. hahaha! but DUDE... you're a photog and you own a FIVE mp camera? thats either sad or you've just got mad skillz that you can make 5MP look like 20. haha! ;P
and that photo.. i love it... i even creeped your fb to look at it again. it really does look korean drama-ish!
sweet...
Love those earrings! I need a new camera too!
Anyways, check out my blog if you want :)
aww, pretty photo of you - haha yes, you're looking off into the distance for your love :)
love seeing that goldstone :) can't wait to see the spring-y pieces you mentioned too!
I'm with you on the whole boyfriend nickname for blogging. I always say "the boyfriend." I love the beige dress. I totally can't pull off beige. The pic on my header was a random picture I took of a tree at work. I love random shots! <3 Rina
omgosh. gorgeous photo!
it looks super romantic even though theres no "guy" in the scene :P
Post a Comment