Monday, March 8, 2010

Hana from Misikko & Imee


Usually I don't like to post about giveaways, but this one is way too awesome to NOT do it!


My hair's in an awkward middle state... it's not short (used to be a little longer than chin length, a-line cut, sort of like V. Beckhem/Beckham?) and it's not long. It's.. I suppose.. "folding over" at the shoulders... and is just awkward! I'm tempted to cut it shorter.. or tie it up all the time.. but I don't like the idea of either.

So, when I saw this awesome giveaway from the lovely Imee (aka Icey), of COURSE I had to jump on it. The sponsoring company is Misikko. What else can I say -- awesome! Of course what I mean is I hope you're not joining just to get FREE STUFF.. you should really read up on this girl's blog.. she has hilarious entries (I'm just sayin'!).. and awesome fashion ones too.

Thanks Imee!

11 comments:

Georgina said...

the hair iron is too cute! pretty pink stuff! i hope you win! :)

Shiseiten said...

aah, I need a new hair straightener. $200+ for one? I hope it works wonders for that price. haha. I have recently come to terms with my hair. We found an equal balance in the last year. hahaha. I struggled with my strangely voluminous hair for years until I finally found a happy length. haha

Laura L said...

pink color hair iron? so cute

Anastacia said...

Good luck to you!!!

Catherine said...

Ooh, thanks for the introduction!

Ahleessa said...

This is a good giveaway! I don't blame you for not joining. The last comment cracked me up though... lol~ :D

Anonymous said...

Haha yeah, I know my parents would be so upset if I dropped out, not to mention my boyfriend would be too, and everyone else would be shocked. lol. Yup, gotta stick it out! It's 3:30am and I'm still studying for Chem. Gotta get a good grade on this exam!! :D

lol yes, don't get sick. BUT if you do! Honey in hot water---yuummm! And sometimes a little lemon juice too :D

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! And oh man, I couldn't believe I found that deal on the tokidoki bag! I was kicking myself when I didn't buy it when it first came out, and then I was soo excited when I saw the sale just recently. It was meant to be! lol. ;) Gotta find those awesome sales at the right time.

Unknown said...

ooo lala, i'll have to check it out! :) p.s - in regards to your comment, i do eat 5-6 times a day.. the only problem is, they're all big portions. hahaha!

vy.francesca.le said...

haha I was recently taught to reply on the other persons blog! gosh I never knew where to reply.

I'm realllly excited for prom actually (: And haha Eki's bracelets are def worth it, so cute! (: Hope you're able to get one soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the virtual hug! haha :) How's your public speaking class going? I never liked public speaking even more so when I had to do it all the time. Add an annoying teacher to the mix--ugh. lol! Hang in there!

I ended up going to a bar with some of the other wrestling coaches and just ranting and raving to them...it was fun. They were super drunk so they got really into it! lol!