Wheeee! So, I couldn't stand logging onto my page and seeing that horribly mismatched foundation pic.. SO.. yes. You guys get a scheduled post--NOW! :P
So.... well, as we were about to leave, I scrubbed it off my face and went with my concealer+powder duo and put on some eyeshadow and lipstick :) sooo I decided to take a pic of my face.
This is my FACE that I wore to the bf's bday dinner.. just the two of us.. drove 30 min down to Oxnard to eat at BJ's Brewery.. one of his fav places in the WORLD.. he is totally obsessed with the avocado egg rolls and the oreo pizookie.
Too lazy to color correct.. so.. these may be too dark.. too bright.. just deal with it :) haha.
Oh, and I forgot to use mascara or curl my lashes. Need to get on that too! Gargh!
You can see the awesome green color!! Woot :) and more of the gold (from Stila charmed palette -- mentioned in this post)
I always have trouble getting him to have natural smiles in pics.. seriously it takes me 10 pics to get 1 good one.. hahahaa. So, this is usually his "smile".. awkward.. he's gonna be annoyed with me if he sees this pic up :P but I liked how I looked so..
Recently got a YSL lippie (gasp!) from ANGIE!! x3
in "Peach Passion"
And since I did that outfit post.. here's an OOTD!
dark skinny jeans (OK for bottom-heavy shapes.. as long as they're dark!)
belt from random store in Tustin/Irvine
ankle boots from.. Mervyn's (store is closed)
MotoJewelry earrings :P (post!)
And now a huge spam of pics of the bf and me.. just because.. it was his birthday night! :)
12 comments:
You guys are so freaking cute lol. I love it. :D
And LOL! There are so many times I've forgotten to put on mascara in the morning too! Or blush. I think it's from being rushed/tired LOL.
What lipstick are you wearing?? I love the color on you!
I love your OOTD! I wish I could wear sweaterdresses better. I don't have hips. ;_;
Pretty make up. Pretty outfit :D
You two make a cute couple :)
Shan x
You guys are so cute it give ME a toothache! ;)
Yay Sarah FOTD!! Damn you skinny bitch!!! Looking all hawt & sexy!
you two are the cutest couple ever!!! Love your outfit, it is ever so flattering!
Awww... you guys are so adorable!!!
You're not the only one who forgets mascara and curler haha, I do too lols
Very nice OOTD! Oh, and YSL Peach Passion is such a pretty color! My sis has it! ;)
You guys seem to have lots of fun together! Hehe...
Aww, you to are so cute together! ^^
I love your ankle boots, so classy and your FOTD is so neutral and pretty!
I LOVE your OOTD!!!
So feminine and cute!♥
yupsss u n ur bf looked so cute together! i love seeing u especially in that pouting picture. CUTesss hahhaa
Sakamoto! The lipstick looks gorgeous on you! I was praying it wasn't too light! Awww you guys are adorable!!
Your eyelashes are LONG!
aha cute:) x smile damnit !! hahaha
peach passion is really pretty!
you guys...are so damn cute :) those last two photos are great - those are real smiles there :)
and i loooove your boots! i totally want to buy boots now (late in the season, haha I know) even if i can't really handle walking in heels that much
Post a Comment