Well, sort of :P I used the Lancome palette that I posted about a little while ago. Man, for being a photographer, I really suck at taking pictures of my EOTD's. Anyway, enough of you girls asked for a FOTD/EOTD.. so.. here ya go! :P
Ah, but hey! Lookie, double lid! And I didn't use a base (forgot) sooo.. you can also see the creasing--this was pretty soon after application, too. Damn having oily lids.
Aaaand.. now, for the rest of my face! Plus the bf's face :)
Used
- Sonia Kashuk "Flamingo" blush -- LOOOOVE!
- Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc (pink) for highlight - LOOOOVE!
- MAC Harmony for contour - LOOOOVE!
- (I forgot a lippie! So sue me..)
- MAC studio sculpt concealer
- Castledew Watershot foundation (gasp!!) - the judges are still out
* which I'm afraid, may be a liiiiittle too light for me.. you can't really tell in pictures, but.. I don't know. It definitely looked a little bit too light.. but that may have been light fall-off. Who knows.
Got all jazzed up.. to go get pho with a middle school friend and his girlfriend. Ah, it was a fun double date.. and pho is delicioussss in the middle of all this cold and rain! NOODLE CITY, if any of you are in Santa Barbara :) off Fairview, on Hollister.
Man, I am on a roll with this blogging thing! ;)
Love you gals! Talk soon~
20 comments:
Hmmm... I do agree with you. Castledew is a tad too light for you.
What do you think of Studio Sculpt?
agree, is light!
Very nice look, Sarah! The darker shades define your eyes so well! ;)
You and your boyfriend are so cute!
The Castledew is kinda light, but not that noticeable. If the pics were taken with flash that could have added to it looking that light, but if I were talking to you face to face I would probs not notice. XD
awesome look! and your boyfriend and you look super cute!
Your boyfriend and you are too adorable!! I adore the SK Blush in Flamingo as well. MMM Pho sounds so good right now.
Your boyfriend and you are too adorable!! I adore the SK Blush in Flamingo as well. MMM Pho sounds so good right now.
I really like those facial expressions that you and your bf made on those pictures ^__^ sooo adorabllleeee ^____^
LOL. Awwww, you and the BF are so cute together!! And I think you look fantastic! Love the EOTD and what have you got on your lashes?? They look fab!
How do you like the SK blushes btw? (Well, I guess you love this one lol, but how do they compare with others?) I'm always intrigued every time I go to Target, but so far I haven't caved yet.
nice makeup. :) but what I really wanted to comment on was your black and white photographs on your website! the ones from san francisco are great! ^_^ love the overall look of that whole series.
You and your boyfriend look so cute together! :) You should wear mascara more often because it looks hot on you... hehe~
very pretty! it's a very simple and natural look :)
you guys look super cute together
this must be some high class pho restaurant with you guys lookin' that good?!?! hahah! ;P and booo, i have oily lids too... :(
eyeball! :) the last shot of you and your bf is really cute :)
Aww, I like the pix of u and the bf. My dear, you have nice lashes!!! I have the hardest time taking pix of my eyeshadow. I know nothing about photography. I end up pressing buttons until I get a decent pic. Pho *drool*
Aww cute photos! :) And nice natural EOTD. Now I'm inspired to do one! ;P
LOL you & the BF are too cute!! YAY for FOTD! You always look so pretty Sarah!
And at least you get a slight double lid effect! My hooded lids just suck under and look stoopid! LOL!
Yay! You've got a double eye lids! I want too :P OOOO!
Thanks for following the fanvixen's blog. It was so much work getting it together. I think the older I get, the harder it is for me to learn new things like wordpress. lol.
I don't have any hookups with a lingerie company. I bought all the costumes, lingerie, and props for the calendar. Lots of time and money went into it, but it payed off the by the second day of the San Diego comic con. I'm in the process of working on a second calendar. =)
I follow your blog too. I mainly look at it through google reader. Great stuff. Hope your well and happy! xoxo
LULZ that 3rd photo is priceless xDD
i should get that spongy thing for my mom.....she's ALWAYS changing her nail colors.
feesh j00 ^^ <333
Post a Comment