my little blush collection~
sonia kashuk in "pink flamingo" ; aka MAC PINK SWOON (thanks katie xD)this SMELLS awesome, i love the puff (soooo soft!) and uh, it's just freaking adorable. i don't use it much.. i mostly like to.. look at it. and smile (how can you not??). LOL.
i use this everyday to highlight xD i mix the pink/peach/pearl.. and don't use the brown much. it's a nice color but a bit too shiny for contour/bronzer.
MAC palette, put to good use haha xD that empty spot WAS for dainty but after i got it, i realized i probably shouldn't try to depot it... hmm.. not sure what other color i'd need.
TOP (L-R) MAC dollymix, MAC peachykeen, MAC margin
BOTTOM (L-R) milani luminous, MAC harmony (everyday contour)
ah well, i guess this is more post-production (aka editing, photoshop)



just finished editing a few (remember these pics??) images that the model selected/requested for editing.. and thought i'd post up here just for fun (: just to show you guys what the final images look like when i send them back out. i don't know if i'll be putting these images up on my website BUT i will hopefully be getting up off my butt and updating that site soon xD
for those of you who are interested in photography and photoshop, i personally prefer using lightroom over adobe camera raw.. THOUGHH.. (i don't personally have but i heard/saw) that the ACR for photoshop CS4 is pretty grrrreat.
ah, i just need to get out and shoot more.
26 comments:
nice blusher *drools* and kudos for your photography! very awesome indeed
Wow! The pictures with the model remind me something Twilight-ish lol: Looks so nice and exciting!
I loveeee your blush collection as much as eye shadows! You have a lot of blush shades! Great choise!
now i am missing my sonia kashuk blush.. its my fave.. wow.. awesome pictures.. super!!! i want my picture taken by you!!hihi you've got SKILLS and the EYE for art!! love the 2nd pic..
i like your blush !!!
Great blush collection!! Awww you got the P&J!! I just love the packaging on that! :)
And the pics are awesome!! Post editing they have this wonderful Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland feel!
Sarah is LOVE!
I love the pictures!! OMG, they are so beautiful!
Nice blush collection you have there missy *drools*
great blush collection! I always try to have less blush, because I don't need 293847 pinky-peach blushes! I guess that means I need to branch out more!!
The pics are FABULOUS!
those pics are sweet! It's like a Twilight photoshoot! SERIOUSLY. OMG I'm coming to CALI hehe will you do Minh & my pics one day?!!!
ALSO! the package arrived! It looked like someone opened the HK pocky lol
Thank you for everything and you even got me a shirt! SO WEARING THAT TODAY!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING!!! lol, I buy 1 E/S from you and send me so many presents! XOXO
MMMMMMM BLUSH! I LOVE BLUSHES!!! IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE THING TO PACK ON!! ANYWHO....GREAT PICS BY THE WAY!!
hi!
i want all your mac blushes lol.
I love this...cuz' I'm addicted to blushes....
pretty blushes, i really want to try sonia kashuk flamingo and compare with pink swoon :)
you got pretty blush collection! p&j loos so pretty!
Oh you got soo many nice blushes! +.+ I only have like 4 in total n I don't think I'll ever finish them lolz
Nice pics, I like the 2nd one, looks like a mysterious dream (if that makes sense lolz) what's the theme for the shots?
mmm blush porn! also I love your photog skills :)!
I love blushes and your collection is uber nice. I love the SK Pink Flamingo one too. :) Ah the Paul and Joe Disney blush makes my heart flutter haha so cute and pretty. The Laura Mercier highlighter looks promising. You're a badass photographer Sarah! Keep up the good work.
lovin' those shots!! OoOo and lots of blush! Those shades are pretty! Too bad I don't really know how to apply blush. lol. I never use it. :S
haha yeah, I think will just end up cutting my own bangs. I used to before, but I dunno, haven't done it in a while. I'll go look up those vids! :D Thanks
PS--I totally wanna visit you in Cali! Hopefully one day! >_<
wow you got a lot of blushes
great collection...
the picture looks so awesome =]
It's all gorgeous!!
ooh am loving the photos
and i love all those blushes!!! i love seeing your colection
Love you blush collections:]
lol I'm not selling them! hehe I just accidently had my script water mark run on them. They're cool right? Do you have a store called Storables near you?
you look beautiful in the photos! and wowow im really falling in lv with cheek colour atm, i like the P&J one how adorableeee. i just bought a new one from estee lauder but its not thaat gd:( it ok, i will hunt for p&j :) x
i love blushies!!!! you are such a talented photographer!! <3 Rina
Those photos are BADASS!!! Esp after the editing. Yay for blushes!
Post a Comment