HIDEOUS:
the not so wonderful period. BLAH!! normally i don't get hit so hard but this is seriously like the seven plagues.. and the week isn't even over yet! first day i got SUPER tired and was napping AAAALL day.. then i couldn't get myself to wake up the next morning. next day i had an extraordinaryyyyy headache (bf suggested i take a bath--what a sweetie :) he even lit a candle for me! haha). next day i got super emotional and cried. next day i had a SUPER short fuse. another night i went psychoooo when the bf was trying to get me to go to sleep.. LOL. seriously crazy. like. insane in the membrane ;) i'm sure i'm forgetting something in there. oh yah, woke up today to unhappy skin. when is this week gonna be over?!?
the long 6 hour days of class :( hahaha i know i'm such a whiner to some of you, and yes i WILL take that cheese for my whine (wine, harhar). i immensely dislike the morning hours and immensely dislike the fact that the classrooms have no MEDIAN temperature.. it's either ridiculously COLD or ridiculously STUFFY. completely regardless of what the temperature is outside. both teachers are fairly entertaining though.. so.. i suppose it COULD be worse :P
finding water in my belly button even though i've already toweled off. i'm not quite sure why this annoys me so much. why do belly buttons have the ability to store water? why can't i have a belly button that's more like the bf's.. more flat, not so much depth? plus his belly button is easy to poke xD hehehee. i have this WEIRD game where i randomly (throughout the day) attempt to poke dead-center to his belly button through his shirt. actually, belly buttons are WEIRD. though i suppose not having a belly button would also be weird.. hmm..
going to the bathroom after having taken a shower and/or bath. i don't know why this bothers me so much but i just feel so DIRTY. aaahh!! :(
finding out my concealer isn't quite as awesome as i thought (why did it take me this long to realize this?). i'm almost out anyways-- time to go looking for another one.. one that hopefully doesn't break my wallet and stomp on my nonexistent balls, you know what i mean?! one that works well and gives me bang for my buck.
lacking creativity. and procrastinating. oh, and the local store not having the chain that i need for my signature earrings.... SORRY NORIKI! i did find something fairly similar soooo i'm going to try that and see how they look..
WONDERFUL:
the boyfriend :) he's been sooooo nice to me.. hahahaa. of course he'll make his stupid jokes that make me want to punch him but you know, in general, he's been awesome.
appreciative people. recently the bf and i did a half-day (played half the time, etc) and took some pictures of the people that we play doubles with (mondays and fridays) and then the bf took the pictures and made them into a slideshow to play after we had finished. and we got a BUNCH of thanks AND we didn't have to pay for tennis today AND we're getting some semi-new tennis balls too with MORE thanks AND an announcement with some applause. SWEET! :)
on the creativity note.. i'm pairing up with a friend and we're going to create a jewelry line xD collection for MOTOJEWELRY if you will. ehehe. educational and symbolic jewelry! it's gonna break me out of my box and force me to create--which is basically what i need. a swift kick in the arse to jump start me. hahahaa. the mental arse that is, kthx. :P
you girls!! (i hope to get up a few outfit posts soon~ maybe i'll do a vid. or force the bf into an impromptu photo session). thanks for all of your wonderful comments xD i love reading what you guys have to say (: it makes me happy to have something worthwhile in my inbox and not just forwards from my mom (though some are interesting, i give her that) and spam messages. hee.
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE OF?
a) on my blog (yess i promise to get on the rest of my collection)
b) on MOTOJEWELRY (any styles? colors? etc)
14 comments:
Well woman.. too me it sounds like the WONDERFUL out ranks the HIDEOUS!! So be happy! LOL! Though I shouldn't talk cuz I'm a HUGE whiner too! LOL!
Can't wait to see more of your awesome Photography and jewelry!
Gotta love the BFs!! :)
I agree with Wuz - the WONDERFUL prevails! Be happy!!!!
Keep your photos coming!!!
Can't wait to see the rest of your collection!
Soooo, I have same kinda "Hideous" days too before PMS lol: feel so stresfull...
Try not dwell on that bad days, coz all the best happening too :)
Hahaha, I feel dirty when I use the bathroom after showering, too! hahaaha :)
It's because you're unhappy, that you'll be really really happy afterwards. The more you get stressed, down, depressed, the greater you will taste the happiness of life. All you need is patience and application (to change) so that everything's "perfect" in your own ways.
ok, maybe i suck at expressing my thought in english, but i hope you understand, and i'm just reminding you this, cuz i know you knew this. xD about the chain, if it's similar, then it's all good :P
For inspiration, why not observe ppl's jewelry in store, get your inspirations from there. or get a theme and work it out. It's raining on my side, so i'll probably do blue, gray swarovski beads, crystals, pearls. Or Automn: orange, white, lil' green (like it's fading), red, brown....dunno...hehe hope it helps. x3
*hug* stay strong, Sarah!!! ^_^
Hope you are feeling better! :)
xoxo
izu-chan Im like the same way when Im on pms total up and down and give my poor bf really hard time but he does try really hard to make me happy too :)
I like how your bf tried to make you happy with jokes that wanna make you punch him same here LOL XD you really gotta love them <3
a.I wanna see more of moto photography
b.some vintage looking princess jewels! :D
Hi Sarah!
I had getting my period and then all the gross body effects as well. XD Class sucks, I agree and so does finding a good concealer! Your bf sounds so nice. :) I really look forward to your new collection.
I'm having a hideous day! Not going into so many details because it's gross but lets just say it involved me practically living in my washroom :(
I'm feeling mehh with my concealer too! Which one are you using now?
Yes to the makeup collection! I'd love to see more! ;D
Ugh :S I feel for you. I get pretty snappy when Aunt Flo comes to visit :S
I agree with Wuzz tho, the awesome definitely does sound like it outweighs the hideous! :D
I was so excited when I read the bit about your jewelry line! :D I can't wait to see what you two come up with! XD
Hmm and as for what I'd like to see on your blog: FOTDs and LOTDs and all those awesomeness stuff :D And more of your awesome photos! And on MOTOJEWELRY: more colorful jewelry...so I can add them to my growing collection! XD
haha!
Awww, well it looks like the awesome is pretty awesome. Sorry to hear about the hideous though! I am super, super emotional and cranky and crampy during my TOTM too so I feel your pain! ;_;
And dude, you know all I want from your blog is more of YOU!! <3<3<3
i like how u can weigh up the two heee and wonderful is always better!
i wanna see watever u post!
pms and all the crampiness and crap that goes with it can totally mess up a week! thank goodness for midol, heating pads, and chocolate (or fried goods)!
i totally hate having to go to the bathroom right after showering - makes me want to shower again!
can't wait to see what you and your friend have come up with for the new jewelry! i have a bunch of sketches too...now i just need to sit down and actually make em =P
haha I think belly buttons are weird things and kinda creep me out! I hate when I get really emotionally for no reason! who knows why it happens! I miss your posts! pls do more posts when you can :)
Post a Comment