okay.. so this may not be WONDERFUL but it's pretty darn cool :P
one random fact about me is that this is probably one of my FAVORITE american candies. notice the "american" tacked on in front there :P hahaha. i usually find most other candies either weird tasting or waaaayyy too sweet for me. they even say reese's cups were MADE FOR women (sweet and salty mix).
unfortunately.. as i get older (haha), i find myself not being able to eat quite as many reese's cups as i used to, mostly because it just gets TOO sweet for me. so i was hoping that this DARK CHOCOLATE version (heart dark chocolate!) would be LESS sweet and FAR MORE AWESOME.
pros: boyfriend likes it (also a con??), is indeed dark chocolate
cons: STILL SWEET! i forget that hershey's dark chocolate is sweeeeet. mind you, i don't like BITTERSWEET 80% cocoa dark chocolate but i don't like it to be just as sweet as milk chocolate.. just somewhere inbetween. goldilocks style. "just right".
overall.. i think this was a little TOO hyped up. you can definitely TASTE a *bit* of a difference but if you were rushing around to different stores to try it, i suggest you to slow down and wait until it comes back in stock (unlike me who had the manager go check the back to see if there was another box).. but it's definitely worth trying at least. but it's not a miracle in my mouth like i was hoping.
LOVEEE.. this saves me more than once during my "unfortunate week". and the fact that it now is half gel capsule is even better. there's a CVS brand one that has the same ingredients but they're still 100% pill.. and even though it was about HALF the price (it's on sale right now i think).. i still went with midol. the boyfriend called me a brand whore. then immediately said he was joking when i whirled around and gave him my PMS-glare. LOL!!
forever21 jean shorts. they're still available for purchase (under the SALE section).. down from $20 something to $10.99 :) quite nice! i haven't had jean shorts in foreverrrr.. so i decided to get me some, hahaha. they're quite comfortable and they go perfectly with.. the shirts that i specifically bought these shorts to wear them with, LOL. post an outfit later if i'm feeling leg-confident :P WE SHALL SEE!
MAXI DRESS!! also from forever21.com.. also on sale.. down from about $25+ to also $10.99.. i decided why not.. this is unfortunately NOT on the site anymore (i was planning on getting the green version of the dress as well but they ran outta my size! ah well, that's probably a good thing). but.. it is everything i wanted in a maxi dress. super comfortable, perfect length (my other one is slightly short i think), love the material, love the color. LOVE IT. perfect for fall and yes, i'd still wear this during the summer and maybe even into cali-winter if i can pull it off. i absolutely ADORE this dress and really should've gotten a second one (maybe it's still in stock in their stores?? hmmmmm). oh well, no dryer for THIS dress :P
LOVEEE.. this saves me more than once during my "unfortunate week". and the fact that it now is half gel capsule is even better. there's a CVS brand one that has the same ingredients but they're still 100% pill.. and even though it was about HALF the price (it's on sale right now i think).. i still went with midol. the boyfriend called me a brand whore. then immediately said he was joking when i whirled around and gave him my PMS-glare. LOL!!
forever21 jean shorts. they're still available for purchase (under the SALE section).. down from $20 something to $10.99 :) quite nice! i haven't had jean shorts in foreverrrr.. so i decided to get me some, hahaha. they're quite comfortable and they go perfectly with.. the shirts that i specifically bought these shorts to wear them with, LOL. post an outfit later if i'm feeling leg-confident :P WE SHALL SEE!
MAXI DRESS!! also from forever21.com.. also on sale.. down from about $25+ to also $10.99.. i decided why not.. this is unfortunately NOT on the site anymore (i was planning on getting the green version of the dress as well but they ran outta my size! ah well, that's probably a good thing). but.. it is everything i wanted in a maxi dress. super comfortable, perfect length (my other one is slightly short i think), love the material, love the color. LOVE IT. perfect for fall and yes, i'd still wear this during the summer and maybe even into cali-winter if i can pull it off. i absolutely ADORE this dress and really should've gotten a second one (maybe it's still in stock in their stores?? hmmmmm). oh well, no dryer for THIS dress :Pthanks ladies who've purchased from MOTO SAYS SALES (blogsale)!! it's still running and i lowered a few prices. if you're interested in something but think i'm charging too much (and have a GOOD reason), lemme know and we'll see what we can do. don't try to rob me though, i'm definitely not gonna let you walk all over me! :P
i'd love to post some new MOTOJEWELRY stuff up but unfortunately they're all ideas (sitting on my desk).. but not put together yet :\ and i have some select images to process from my photoshoot (one that i posted awhile ago) to send to the model.. AND a friend (or two) is/are coming up to visit tomorrow! :) psssst, lemme know what you want to see more of up there and i'll see what i can do!
thanks for tuning in! and i appreciate all of you for your awesome comments and sweet cbox messages :) anddd of course all of your blog posts which help me procrastinate--haha! next post will beeee.. more of my makeup collection (hopefully). but don't hold me to it ;) unless i just procrastinate on it so much that you think i forgot. which i probably did at that point, LOL.
love, peace and happiness~
20 comments:
Yes DARK CHOCO is LOVE!! :)
And MIDOL too! LOL! I don't really wear shorts, but those are nice! Same goes with dresses! LOL! Even when it's hot out I'm in JEANS! LOL! No wonder I bitch! LOL!
I LOVE SARAH!
Reese's are too salty for me :(
I wanna see you in a maxi, please?!!!
Ooooooh... Reeses are one of the few American candies I like! (I <3 Twix too lol) And dark chocolate makes EVERYTHING better. Will have to try this out. :D And lol, I think 80% is about my limit. I like my dark ~70% and I like my bittersweet at 55% ish.
And lol. I have a box of Midol in my cubby at work. It really is amazing.
CUTE clothes!! I have yet to order the stuff SO is supposed to be getting for me. Will probably put in the order tomorrow. I wanna see you in that dress! I really like it!
And aww... I totally get you w/ MotoJewelry. I am the same way except my problem is also that I just suck at taking pictures!! UGH! Can't wait to see your new ideas come to live though!!
Aww~ I can't eat dark chocolate :( but my sister in love with that too!
The maxi dress!! WoooooW! Looks amazing and so romantic!
Also I noticed that I am in your "say that you love me!" gadjet! yaaaay! exciting!
hey babygirl
I AGREE...man i use to eat candy for lunch now i eat a snickers bar my teeth hurts...ugh that is when you know your getting older...when candy no longer excites you but you go for the older shit like "dark chocolate" hahahah....and HOOOORAH for F21!!! i swear that place is the SHIT! ...i too also wanted to say thanks for you support on the confidence matter...means alot that we back each other up!
xo!
Hi Sarah!
I looove Reese's candy. As I get older, I find myself eating more because I can buy it easily LOL. Mmm didn't know they made a dark version, thanks for sharing!
LOL at your brand whore story haha. I love Maxi dresses too. :)
I wanna see more Moto Jewelry!
And oo la la dark chocolate reese's!!!!!
Reeses!! YES!!!
haha I like your wonderful things XD
they have dark choco now?
midols used to work for me but I guess my psm symptom worsened so only Excedrin works >_<
more moto jewels coming soon?? :D
OMG, I killllled Midol when I was in high school. So much that it doesn't even work for me any more. It's like taking a skittle. Does nada. And aren't maxi's awesome?!
I LOVE dark choco!! But I hate peanut butter cups. I think I'm the only person who thinks peanut butter & chocolate are horrible together! All the guys I know though LOVE that stuff!
I heard that most chocolate bars there taste different here b/c of the kind of chocolate we use and you guys use! isnt that weird? I gotta stay away from reese b/c Im allergic to peanuts! yeck!
I wish I could wear a maxi dress but I am just tooo short as it is! lol
oh i LOVE dark choco reeses ! i agree with being too sweet tho, but most american chocolates, cakes, or anything that needs sweetness are TOO sweet ! they can never get it right like how our people can . lol .
and uh, i love, adore your maxi dress ! ive been looking all summer for one that wouldnt really make me look like a midget but failed . that one looks perfect tho ! i wish they still had it and it was still summer . i want to see you in it !!
Awww daaarn. I've been wanting to try the Reeses dark chocolate... :( I was really hoping that it'd be amazing since I looooove dark chocolate!!! lol
OMG. When I saw that you said the jeans shorts were $10.99 at F21, I headed straight there!....but they didn't have my size (T-T) BUT I am now adding other stuff to my cart...
Sarah = bad influence. lol! jk :P
haha blogging is baaad for me. lol. Cuz whenever I should be doing homework, I'm reading blogs or writing up blogs to post later. lol.
Hi sweetie~
Thanks for the lovely birthday greeting. =)
I luv chocolate and maxi dresses. I'm not really a fan of short dresses for some reason. I prefer them long.
I love Reeses dark chocolate too. I hide it from my bro and the bf..lol
I carry Midol with me during the time of the month. It's my life saver:]
Love all your hauls.
never tried reeses! D: Look soo good thoo!
And love the maxi dress you got! ^^
such a pretty maxi dress and i so know what you mean by not being able to eat sweet stuff anymore. The many downsides to getting old =(
Aww...not a miracle in your mouth, what a shame.
Great buys from F21! Post an outfit!!
Ohh what moisturizers have you been trying? Would love to see which ones work out for you! Good luck. =)
haha bad influence, I'm telling you. lol :P jk the bf said: "thanks! Those were the few good ones out of like 80 panning shots that I took. lol"
and yes, he DID say "lol"....lol. jk. (>_<)
omg! And I was going to tell you this earlier but I totally forgot! Remember how I told you I showed the bf your Awkward Hand Motions video? (I THINK I told you before...but if I didn't, I'm telling you now. ;P) Well, he does the hand motions at the most weirdest moments! His favorite is the balloon and the moose! lol
Post a Comment