Saturday, September 12, 2009

COLLECTION: EYESHADOWS

heeeeey girls! okay, back to some beauty facts ;)

i'm currently downsizing.. everything! CHECK OUT MY BLOGSALE!

including.. DEPOTTING and PRESSING (well..) eyeshadows/pigments! so, without further ado.. this is what my eyeshadow collection looks like currently :)




bought off of a blogsale.. used once or twice. need to use it more, OR just get rid of it hahah. very silky, nice color, nice payoff.. makes me feel luxurious when i pull it out of my bag :) **SOLD** (check out my actual blogsale HERE)






four mid-size palettes.. UMM.. forgot to flip, sorry :P

top left (TL): from catherine! :D very pretty shades. forgot who but a guru recently featured this palette.

TR: fav everyday eyeshadow palette. decided i didn't have enough neutrals.. so i grabbed one randomly (okay.. so i scoured the aisles for a good 30min and finallyyyy decided on this one). nice, easy, looks great :) plus an entire look is in one handy dandy palette!

BL: extra from a blogsale purchase from lady L.. haven't touched it yet!

BR: bought it after seeing a look by done by fuz with this specific palette. my BR788 and BR799 are up on my blogsale! unique set of colors to be in ONE palette. fuzkittie did an awesome look (search "antique eyes".. i think) and nanzy JUST posted a look w/ it also.. it's a great palette!









lovepack gift from katie xD very pretty!! oh.. and.. i haven't swatched/photographed it but the (now) top left shade (darrrkk color) is an exact dupe (IMO) for MAC beautymarked! if anyone's interested in that comparison, lemme know.







my blogsale purchase (one palette missing from the set, gifted it) from lady L. very pretty. sadly i haven't used many of these either o__O but they're nice to look at..? lmao. okay, okay. time to get off my lazy butt and start wearing colorful eyeshadow again!








various eyeshadows.. either in original form or "pressed".. more like.. added too much liquid (on purpose) and just swirled it in there (check out EnKore Makeup on youtube for a tut on how to press pigments).. i'm not picky.. LOL.

also attempted to "press" mineral piggies.. don't know how those turned out yet, they're still drying (tutorial i used is HERE). top is a costal scents palette (thanks wuzzy!! already put to good use!) and bottom is a mac palette, converted (EnKore makeup on youtube has a great tut on how to convert your palette).

as you can see (i doubt if any of you remember).. i downsized my bag by LOTSSS.. just by depotting/etc. plus this way i SEE the colors and will probably use them more often :P 'cause as you can see, the ones that aren't in the palette (minus the neutral palette) don't get used at all (sighh).







i HAVE been wearing makeup but i've been forgetting to take pics.. hahaha. i'm in such a rush (or being rushed) to get to class that i don't take one right when i first apply it, then when i get home from class i'm usually starving so taking pics is NOT on my mind.. then i just forget. mostly been wearing purples or neutrals.. or a mix of both.

hoping to get the rest of my collection photographed.. not much else to see :P
hope to get around to doing another vid too! finally learning finalcutpro (for editing) SOOO.. once i get that on my computer (ahemmm, boyfriend.. LOL) then.. i may or may not get into that more often :P




as a reminder, MY BLOGSALE HAS BEEN UPDATED! makeup , clothing, accessories, skincare/etc (kevin beautymaker included). thanks! ;)

17 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow, nice collection! And LOL girl, WEAR YOUR EYESHADOW. =P

I'm so impressed with your pressed/depotted shadows though! I should really, really, really press my EDM shadows but ... so lazy... lol. Wanna do it for me?? =P

Stephanie said...

I'm loving that dior palette! If it's not gone invoice me :D

nguyenst@msu.edu

Iyah Love said...

GREAT Collection!! love the Dior palette :]

Anywho, Cabazon has a CCO :]

Whitney & the full effect said...

omg i want that dior palette!!!! arghhh
great collection!!

Unknown said...

nice! now if i actually WORE make-up i would purchase some! =S i have no makeup skillz whatsoever. haha!

wuzzyangel said...

Pretty impressive collection!! I'm glad you put the CS palett to use already! LOL!!

Good luck w/ finishing your photo collection!

Kalmo said...

Wow gorgeous eyeshadow porn! Everything looks so beautiful and colorful. ^^ Can't wait to leer at the rest of your collection. :)

Naomi said...

I love your collection!! I want the stila palette so bad!!

Bijin Blair said...

Nice collection you have there! And do take pics of your purple eye makeup, I wanna see!!!

I'm liking the MM palette that you have, I should have gotten it instead of BR799 *sobs!*

Claire said...

Looking forward to your vid and rest of your collection! XD

xoxo

Sassy J'adore said...

Pretty shimmery shadows. I always forget to take photos of my makeup too. I should get into the habit of it. I guess I'm just lazy or in a rush to head out the door. lol.

KRYSTAL said...

thanks for the comment girlie!! awesome eyeshadowsss collections! i want a dior palette! waaahh so pretty!!

paperdollrevenge said...

Time to show your eye shadows some love, girl! jk

Only 2-3 toppings?! Which ones? I go kind of crazy in Yogurtland! Gotta try everything to satisfy my taste buds, hehe, but I think next time I'm going to simplify now that I've tasted most of the yummy flavors. Man...just typing about it is making me drool... =P***

My Poupee Girl says thanks! Didn't think anyone notices it, hehe.

Yumeko said...

ah i keep wanting to try pressing my pigments but i dont know where to find the items needed to press it with in japan XD

Anastacia said...

Woooow! your eye shadows collection is beautiful! All the colors looks pretty bright and still wearable!
Thanx for share! Love to seeing make-up collections!

mayaari said...

nice collection :) I need to downsize my shadows as well - even with pressing I still have a lot that hardly get used! If I had the patience to press more I'd consolidate the mineral shadows that I'm not selling, but...I'm impatient, lol.

girllovemac said...

hi!

love the dior eyeshadow quad.