Wednesday, September 9, 2009

award (thanks bunee!)


Rules of Acceptance:
*Acknowledge the person who sent you the award.
*Nominate 7 other blogs.
*Share your 7 personality traits so we can get to know you better.


tagged by the sweetheart bunee :)

i nominate.. anyone who hasn't done this ;) mostly 'cause i know this has been going around for awhile! and.. i may have been tagged before.. i'm sorryyyyy :( someone needs to kick my butt into getting to those awards! i think i'm forgetting a few..


1. addictive/ADD? my habits are on red bull. i'll be completely obsessed with one thing for a few days/weeks.. then suddenly it'll change to something else. like listening to a particular song, making jewelry (which is why motojewelry has been rather abandoned recently), blogging (blog has been neglected), eating a particular food. talking on the phone vs texting, or just completely ignoring my phone. writing with a particular pen/pencil. cleaning (i'll be obsessed with cleaning for a few days, then i'll give up until it gets really messy... to the point where the bf will start cleaning LOL).


2. OCD. i haven't written on loose paper in a long time.. i prefer to write in notebooks that have perforated edges, and when i finish a page, i HAVE to tear out the part that's connected to the binding. it annoys me to hell. if i find a notebook that still has the "binding", i'll tear it out. LOL! if i'm writing a list and i mess up somewhere, i'll usually rewrite it. i can rarely ever paint my nails because i usually can't stand seeing it messed up (to the slightest). if i see water (around the sink, on the floor), i get really annoyed. i can't fold my clothes perfectly, so i hang them in the closet instead. i organize by color/sleeve length. I'M CRAZY!


3. i didn't officially start wearing makeup until i was in college, and probably sometime during my second year at that. i always regarded it as being "too girly" (i was a huuuuuuge tomboy in elementary.. WHO LOVES HANDBALL? I DO I DO I DOOOO!). and even when i started, i didn't wear it everyday. i also didn't start up with a serious skincare routine until around that time as well (or maybe even a little later) and am still finding out what's good and what isn't for my skin. EEE! at least i started, right? hahaha :P


4. i'm super cheesy. i LOVEEEEE making lame jokes, i adore making comments that make people say "...wow" in sheer shock of how lame it is. i also love being awkward (have you seen my "awkward" video on youtube??). i think in general, i love being ridiculous. i found this tank up on forever21 and am soooooo tempted to get it..


5. i think i develop mini-crushes on people who can make me laugh a lot. if you have me serious LOL-ing, LMAO-ing, ROFLMAO-ing, SERIOUS UNATTRACTIVE LAUGHTER-ing.. i will probably develop a quasi-crush. no one can replace my hunniebumpkins though (HAHA). what can i say? i LOVE laughing!! and my laugh changes over the years, too. at one point my NORMAL laugh literally sounded like "ha ha ha". at another point, my normal laugh was SOOOO obnoxious, there's a vid of me up somewhere on youtube.. just so they could record my laugh.


6. i pick up other people's habits fairly easily. is there a personality trait for this? i dunno, people i talk to a lot or people i'm really close to.. we just end up being fairly similar. i might pick up something as small as how they type, or how they talk, or how they laugh (which is how i got my obnoxious laughter in high school.. during my 14 month relationship). etc.


7. i like to think i'm pretty easy to get along with but i definitely have a mean streak if you piss me off. LOL. and the degree to how much someone bothers me/pisses me off really just depends on how well we click. i have some friends that i can get annoyed at like THAT and others that it takes such a long, long time that they usually don't bother me at all.




i promise to post more in the future! i'm actually thinking that i'm gonna go record a vid or something now :P

11 comments:

Sassy J'adore said...

omg...on #3, same here. I didn't get into makeup until college too and during my second year of college. I believe I even have it written down on my very first post on my blog. lol.


That tank is cute with the word "blogging". =)

Catherine said...

Hehehe - I am very much like you on 1 and 2 except I'm not *too* OCD about folding my own clothes b/c most of them are knits. I hang up all of SO's shirts based on color and sleeve length and style too though lol. And same w/ 3! I started wearing BE in my junior year of high school? But I didn't actually start wearing *makeup* 'till last winter! I was definitely a tomboy for most of my pre-college career but I've sort of given up to the whole cute Asian girl thing ish.

Kalmo said...

Hi Sarah!

I have def. be addicted to this too! hehe I didn't start wearing makeup until I was in college either... well I didn't have dark circles until then and didn't need to though! haha Great post, I'm off to watch your youtube video. :D

wuzzyangel said...

We sooo need to meet! LOL! Are personality traits are very similar! But I'm not that OCD! LOL! But ADD that's me! HA!!

Love you Sarah! :)

Bijin Blair said...

Woohoo, I agree with #3!!!

Visee A-1 is a little on the sheer side but it should show up well on you =D My camera washed out the colours for some reason :[ Any photography tips that you can share with me?

Yumeko said...

ooh i love reading these things

i am very similar with u on 1 and 2 i think!!

watercoloursky said...

I'm the same way with picking up people's habits! Especially speech traits, I tend to pick up words and exclamations if I hang around the same people for a while. Its a bad trait though sometimes, because I'll pick up negative habits as well :/

Anonymous said...

haha I saw and was tempted to get that tank too! lol.

I'm similar to #3, tomboys woohoo! lol

"awkward" video ftw!

#7--same. haha




haha that's how my boyfriend feels about the netbook. He wants one but doesn't need one. lol. I guess I kinda don't reaaaally need one but...it makes life easier for me. XD

Iyah Love said...

yay for tag!! I'm with you about starting make up during/after college. I didn't go into make up until after college. ahaha ^^

Bijin Blair said...

Thanks for the photography tips! I never would have thought to take pics in the shade :(

Does it apply to FOTDs and EOTDs as well?

Mona said...

i think i have the same ADD hahahha