one of my besties from middle school does nails!!
if you're in SOCAL, you can schedule an appt with her
she's also branching into ACRYLIC nails for those of you who live further away!








isn't she super talented?? she's self taught too xD influenced by japanese nail art!
if you're SERIOUSLY interested, shoot me an email and i'll connect you two!
email me at: xkhaotik at gmail dot com (:
OR you can contact her straight away: mzjillyjill at yahoo dot com
19 comments:
Love it! So pretty!
Too bad I'm not in cali =(
Soo detailed!! And very BLINGED out! LOL! :) Too bad I can't deal with long nails! LOL!
Wow your friend is very talented! Love the nails!
all the nails are so cute! i like the burberry tips one :)
wow she is really good!! very kawaii nail art! :D <3
Very pretty nails! Your friend is extremely talented:]
CRAZY intense nails!
Anyway, all the stuff that's available for sale is on my website:
heheproductions.ecrater.com
Unfortunately, the moon/star necklace is out of stock, but I'll have stock again, soon =)
OMgosh I love the 2nd nails and the burberry nails :)
oh my god these are so pretty! I love bling bling nail art :)
OMG, so pretty!!!
I don't live in SoCal (ToT) Wish I did tho!
Wow, now that I think about it, I haven't gotten my nails done in a long time. lol.
the first ones are my favourite!
beautiful work! if i lived in cali i'd definitely ask for contact info =T
can you ship her over to nyc? thanks! :P
wow the 3rd pic is fab. too bad i'm nowhere nearby ):
thanks for the comment! im jealous of your nails! did you make it yourself? very creative!
oh really!! ahhh i am tempted...
ONE MAJOR PROBLEM, i cant have crazy nails for work....BOO!!! =(
yeah she's pretty talented!! wish i knew someone that good in the A
Wooooow! it's amazing! All the designs looks totally beautiful!
Just wow! I lovee all of 'em!
Post a Comment