Thursday, August 27, 2009

©sarahsakamoto!

NEEDLESS TO SAY (hopefully)

ALL IMAGES COPYRIGHT 2009 SARAH SAKAMOTO!
DO NOT REPOST, STEAL, REUSE, REMOVE MY WATERMARK, ETC WITHOUT MY DIRECT WRITTEN PERMISSION! THIEVES WILL BE PROSECUTED!




a few images from my photoshoot w/ my friend last week! :D







we did a total of 3 looks (planned 4) that night! posting 2 here.
the rest of the images are here: http://www.sarahsakamoto.com

i haven't even gone over the rest of the images with the model yet xD TEHEE. ANDD these are also only rough edited. i was just too excited to not post them up!! more images (possibly) coming up later.

22 comments:

ectini said...

Lovely work! The model is hottt (:

Kalmo said...

Gorgeous work Sarah! The setting and lighting for the last photo is awesome and very alluring. :)

Marie. said...

Ooh these are really good! I finally picked up my Canon SX10IS again and decided to start taking pictures.... after discovering how awesome this camera can get lol.

But I cant even find my shutter speed function. I have a lonnng way to go lol.

Anastacia said...

Wow! Sooo beautiful pictures! Model looks great too :)
Good job, Sarah!

wuzzyangel said...

Sarah your pics are always amazing!! I really love that 2nd one! :) It has this Alice in Wonderland feel to it for me!

donnarence said...

nice work indeed..

CHAIGYARU said...

daym girl.
you're just too talented!
love the photos!

MiuMiu said...

great pictures! i took a look at the website, for the last couple pictures, did you take them during the daytime then tweaked with the lighting? they look so cool

vanilla said...

u r so talented
:)

eki said...

waa I LOVE the night one!! what light source did you use for that one and the setting?? looks GREAT!!

B said...

OMG, look at my girl!!! You are super talented. Rock on, lady. The photos are phenomenal!

Marie. said...

Ooh! I never thought about using the blending brush for paint pots! I've been searching for a brush to use on it since the only brush I saw was the MAC 127 I think and I didnt wanna spend THAT much money on a brush!

Lolita Riot said...

loving the darkness in the 2nd one!! take photos of me!

Unknown said...

hello moto!!!!! ;P
love that second shot... so ... mysterious.. is that the right word?! hehe! awesome work sarah!

Catherine said...

Wow, gorgeous!! I esp. LOVE the 2nd pic! :D

May said...

Great job Sarah! :]

♔Jaimie said...

gorgeous I love the 2nd shot!

mayaari said...

luuuuuv your photos - i really like the way the 2nd one turned out :) can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I am loooovin' these shots!! I love that one on your site where she's reaching up and the road is in the background...nice shot! XD

bunee said...

oh i loveee the look of the first picture ! i love how you used the lighting ! it makes the model looks so pure & innocent . not to mention shes gorg ! you should post your work more often ! theyre such eye candies !

Maui (Suushh) said...

Lovely images! :)

acutelife said...

nice pics izumi!! XD the model is very cute too :)