RYC: Yeah, he hates that he has to leave me cause he knows how I get when I have bad days and 5 months is a long time. But hes being strong for us, its only fair I do the same too.
It just sucks cause my friends in the area moved about an hour away for school and the ones that are still here are huge flakers. So I'm not even gonna get my hopes up that they'll hang out with me =\
6 comments:
PIMPIN!! ;)
Thanq for share, Sarah!
Have a great weekend!
Thanks for sharing this awesome giveaway Sarah!
Awesome!♥
suchhhhh awesome giveaway no ? haha i think everyone & their mothers entered this giveaway !
PS . i nominated you with an award on my blogg !
RYC: Yeah, he hates that he has to leave me cause he knows how I get when I have bad days and 5 months is a long time. But hes being strong for us, its only fair I do the same too.
It just sucks cause my friends in the area moved about an hour away for school and the ones that are still here are huge flakers. So I'm not even gonna get my hopes up that they'll hang out with me =\
Post a Comment