Sunday, June 7, 2009

BLOGSALE DIRECTORY?? + HAIR + EKI + BF

http://beautyblogsaledirectory.blogspot.com/


yeeeaaaaa you read it right. click on the above link to AWESOMENESS. you can email her w/ your blogsale link or even your crafts link.. and she'll post 'em up! how awesome is that? 

props mrs kalila! huge props.

go check it out!










OLD HAIR COLOR..



had some highlights in before but dyed over them.. but the dye faded. looked kinda cool but i wanted to redye mostly out of boredom.







hairdye color..








NEW HAIR COLOR!


still fairly dark but at least the color is more even.









some gifts from EKI~ neechan! ;) she gave me samples of yellow ocher 03 and natural ocher 02 from edit: DHC!! hahahaa.. SO i finally got around to trying them! ;P




can you see a difference? i can't.. hahahaa. thus the o__O expression. i put yellow ocher 03 on the side w/ the bangs and natural ocher 02 on the other side. i seriously spent 10 min trying to see a difference. LOL -___- i told the bf that i put different makeup on the halves of my face and he said "LIAR!". hahahahaa.

though i finally decided that yellow ocher matched me best, since i got a SLIGHTTTT white cast from the natural ocher. i'm talking about SOOO slight that i might be just making it up just so i can "decide" on which one's better.. hahahaa.

any foundie experts out there agree? disagree?














recognize these? oh yeaaaaa. HAWT! 

GO BUY FROM HER!! she has new headband styles up. if they look good on me they'll look good on anyone ;) trust me, i have a huge melon head and it fits reaaaaally comfortably. 

this wasn't her WHOLE package but i have yet to find those pics.. haaha. so i figured pics of her goodies + foundation samples would work :D

thank you loooveeeee! now for me to get a full sized foundie hahaha :)













hehee. he has the cutest smile :) when he smiles foreaaaaal that is.. and he never has a real smile for the camera. or when he does, i look weird. what the heck? :(

23 comments:

Stephanie said...

I saw that blog sale directory! sweeet! can't wait. lol

Eki's creations are gorgeousssss

wuzzyangel said...

First off... AWWWWW!! How cute are you and the BF?!

Eki is so great with her kawaii creations! I get so many compliments when I wear mine out!! And her new headbands are soo cute!!

You do not have a melon head sillybilly! Ugh.. I need to dye my hair too. Yours looks great! :)

Jenn said...

Headband is so cute on you!

I can't spot the difference lol. I tried those 2 shades too and I just thought both were too light for me. Although I think I'm just nutty and want to be darker.

Aw, adorable pics with the bf =)

rae630 said...

I like the little bows on you!!! super cute!! awwwww <3 u n ur man!!!

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

very nice new hair color. and the hair axes are cute as well.

MiuMiu said...

awww..such cuties
is the foundation YO or OC that you have? i got kinda thrown off when you said yellow ocher cuz i have the OC03 for the modeling water liquid foundation and it's neutral toned. maybe the 02 one will work better for you during the winter months when you don't get as tanned. i don't really see a difference either tho haha

Unknown said...

headband looks great on you! i'm always afraid i can't pull off those ribbon headbands haha! anyway...your bf and my bf are a like.. my bf doesn't smile in pics too.... and if he does its b/c of me nudging him muttering "smile" while i'm smilling so he ends up having a fake smile. hahaha! ;P

eki said...

Hi sis!!

I cant even tell the difference in the color?? lol
I read that you wrote lunasol its DHC LOL XD
I thought I wrote that in the letter but I was in a rush so maybe I didnt XP
the hair stuff looks kawaii on you! Im happy you like them!

you & your BF are so kawaii together! ^__^

Anonymous said...

yay! Thank u for contributing & helping out by spreading the word ! We truly need all the help possible to establish a fabulous resource page for all of us!

=))))

Lolita Riot said...

I love lighter hair for summer *_*!
you guys are toooo cute awwwww!

acutelife said...

I seriously love the last headband, thats just sooo pretty *droll* I dont think i saw it on eki's blog :0 is that new collection or custom order?
you and your bf are super cute. somehow guys cant be at ease in front of camera. at least our boys (your bf and my hubby) lolz :P

Anonymous said...

oh cute couple .luv your cute hair! did i say cute already? lol

aquaracer said...

that headband looks awesome on you!!

eeks, sorry couldn't tell the diff of the foundie either =P hehe.

aww, you and ur bf look cute together.

Anonymous said...

aaaahh i wish i can rock short hair!! i like the new color!

of course, cute new hair pieces

Jamilla Camel said...

Love the hair, love the headbands, and love your cute pics!!

miRaCLe said...

you n the BF look so cute in the pics!! XD

those hair accessories are seriously KAWAII!!
i need to get some new headbands that eki just posted up! :p

fuzkittie said...

Aw you look ADORABLE with the bows!! <33 Hehehe.. eki's so sweet. I love your couple pics! xD Makes me smile!! :]

watercoloursky said...

awww you two are so cute together! :) I like that houndstooth pattern headband. Its funny, in that pic that doorway in the background looks like a mirror and for a minute I was trying to figure out why you were wearing a black shirt but there was some dude in the mirror in a white shirt...LOL :D

Author said...

luv ur hair with bow..!! :)
and lovely pic of u n ur boyfreind..:)nice couple..!!

ChyiX2 said...

Hi girl,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. ^^

Those hairclips and headband look waay cute! Where are they from if you don't mind me asking... (^o^)/

ღ Caroline♔ said...

AWWWW!!! you and your bf are cute together! :D hehe i like pics of couples! it makes me smile! :) haha i'm babylike and mushy with my bf too :P anyway, i can't really tell a difference with your foundation either! :P haha but it looks good on you! and your skin seems to have calmed down, so yay!! :) mine did too!! except now i'm waiting for the horrible spots to fade. SIGH. gotta HATE stupid acne scars ;_; time to use the beautymaker whitening pen! haha :P and the headband and hair clip looks cuteee on you! you made me click on Eki's link...and AHHH!!! I WANT!!! I WANT A HIME HEADBAND!!! haha SOOOO CUTE!! **loveee** but i am holding off on purchases for now bc i need to save money for vegas! *le sigh* haha...purchases and hauls to come after! hahaha :P *hopefully*! :D

Anastacia said...

so pretty hair color! i'm going to dye my hair in light brown too :)

Phoebe said...

OMG I super super super LOVE your headband! Big want!