she left me a cbox message.. "i wanna see your jewelry work station!!" and.. hahahaa. i guess i should since i forgot to post it for that award/survey thing that asked where i blogged.. and since i DO have a new desk now :) thanks to craigslist! and a student who's going to be studying abroad next year.. yes. thank you debbie.
(*edit: i WISH i could go study abroad BUT i can't hahaa. the GIRL who i bought the desk/chair from is the one that's going to spain! ah she's so lucky!)
so here goes! everything's pre-labeled in photoshop.
- UHHH huge mess. i bet i'm gonna get an email from my mom telling me she saw this picture and that i'm a huge mess and that i'm not an onnanoko (girl).. or feminine for that matter. HI MOM! LOVE YOU!
- i hate how small my desk is.
- the bf bought me the cinema display (screen one) because my shibby flatscreen to the left was one i bought at costco for like.. $100.. and doesn't color correct. at all. and you know, photo major.. NEED COLOR CORRECT-NESS! i use the $100 screen for my STICKIES and other random things, like chat windows if i'm working on something else.

new place set up.. at least.. in my head, hahaha.
- BOSS DESK!! i love how i can keep my jewelry stuff UNDERNEATH.. how cool is that?
- it roooooolls! hahahaa. yes, you can see how easily amused i am..
- it's WIDE! and it has DEPTH! yes! and it's fairly sturdy :)
- my BOSS CHAIR! yeaaaa! hahaha the bf wants to steal it.. i say NO!! so he made me go search craigslist to find him another chair :( poohead.
hope you're happy steph :P
18 comments:
YAY for your new desk. I wanna see the new set up. You're studying aboard?!! WHEREEEEEE
Ooh I love your new desk!
Ahaha your mom is like my grandma.. She's always like "oyome ni ikarenai yo..." (can't get married!) I'm going to do this tag too, I took pics and everything but so lazy to post & do the tag T-T
I am quite satisfied thank you! LOL!
WOW u have lots of stuff too on ur work station!! No wonder we're friends :P
I love the picture of ur drawing!
Lolz.. I love your boss chair, my dad got one too at his study at home and I always monopolize it until he comes home! XD
I can't wait for you to unveil your new stuff! Where do you get your inspiration from? I'm so amazed by your creations =D
Nice setup! When are you moving to your new place? I love to see people's room/desk, it's good to know I'm not the only one who's messy LOL ;p
haha, i can't wait to see the new set-up! =P
u have a lot of stuff on your desk!!! lol
hahaha love the BOSS CHAIR, new set-up looks much more spacious. ;P and i totally didn't wanna wear those heels to go go-karting... i had no choice.. it was either that or borrow stinky, sweaty, used shoes WITHOUT socks on at the go karting place. *gags* hahaha! ;P
wooo that's where the magic happens!! hehehe
cute!!! ^^
i love the new boss chair!! :D
looks super comfy~~
:)))
LOL I love the diagrams and captions!!
boss lady!
hehe aww i like ur new desk! i need to get one too.. mine is so crappy.
i hope ur moving situation is going well. i gotta pack too..since im moving out this weekend ugh ahha
Nice new setup I think! THough the original one isn't that bad! LOL! "HI MOM!" TOo cute woman!
all that on your desk! VERY nice!
wow..nice representation of the desk..!! :)
and know what..moms are always the same haha..!! :P
LOL your captions are so funny. Dual monitors! So pro haha :)
so THAT's where you are when you sit and chat with me! xD hahahaha! i wanna see the new desk setup! :D
LOL @ "the boss" chair. I love you for that. Haven't forgotten about you. I'm bein' a busy bee with traveling and Clumps' Anniversary Week. When the dust settles...expect an email from moi. *hugs*
Post a Comment