Monday, June 8, 2009

blogsale + giveaway?!

from LOVEPINK



blogsale and giveaway are on the same entry :D



giveaway entails:
Little Lippie Bag from the Mac 2007 Holiday Collection All that Glitters
Mini Clinique bar of soap
Mini Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild
Mini Clinique clarifying lotion 3 lol ya'll know my obsession with clinique products :P
NYX lippie in BL 55 Glamour
Victoria Secret lippie in oatstanding
LUSH herbalism sample
LUSH Angles on bare skin sample *not pictured*
LUSH bath bomb in waving not drowning



blogsale includes:
LOTS OF MAC PRODUCTS! she calls it her "big MAC" sale.. hehehe.

11 comments:

wuzzyangel said...

Big Pimpin!! ;)

Author said...

haha..gud support..!! :)

Unknown said...

Big mac......mmmmmmmmm....... hehehe! thanks for sharing this! :)

Jen said...

WOOO! Good luck! Hopefully you'll win big! Hehe!

ღ Caroline♔ said...

haha you're so cute! always pimpin everyone's blogsales and giveaways!<3

Stephanie said...

One girl ripped off one of my designs exactly..that wasn't cool. I'm fine with everyone who takes the time to think of designs and make theirs original. I feel like copying is cheating! :( Just been pissed off today. And you are silly, pendants are pendants, it's the harder designs that shouldn't get mimicked and I saw one today ARGHH

Iyah Love said...

ahaha lots of MAC indeed!

CHAIGYARU said...

yay :D
so many giveaways/contests lately!

Anonymous said...

yaaay for tennis players!

Haha yeah, I never thought I'd pick up some great things (other than food) at Walmart! :D I love it. That is now my "kill time" destination. :)

Lolita Riot said...

yup you got it right the first time!! I like being unknown =p lol

✿Ji✿ said...

The giveaways seem to make lots of babies, there are just sooo many!*lol*