Friday, June 5, 2009

PACKAGES, KBM REVIEW, RANDOM

BLOGSALE PACKAGE FROM LADY L!

what a cute packageeee! hahaha. i lllllove it.



O__O why can't we have palettes like this over hereeeee? it looks PERFECT for lazy people like me who don't want to spend time and figure out what shades would look good together.. hahaa. 



oh sooo cute :)



blogsale purchase.. BOOYAH! not sure what i'm gonna do with the pink one.. HMM.. we'll see. did a FOTD with the grey one but looked at the pics again today and decided.. noooooot gonna post 'em. i look VERY tired and VERY red.. ick. but it applied really nicely, though i had to pack on the color a little more since it seemed a little powdery. maybe my brush  just sucks (totally possible). 

THANKS L!! :) love ya!









BLOGSALE PACKAGE FROM JENN (BEAUTYMOOGLE)!

extras?? O___O;



"to swoon for".. pretty shade :D put it on my lips and the bf liked it too!




other purchase.. yeayuhhhh! :) silky smooth! haven't done a FOTD yet but i shall!

thank youuuuuuuuuuu jenn! :D i loveee it. i nomnom'd that giant pocky in about .2 seconds, LOL. 








KEVIN BEAUTYMAKER AQUA EYES CONCEALER
IMOMOKO - $13.39 (BUY HERE)



difference, eh? i'd say so :)

VERY easy to apply, VERY creamy, VERY smooth. works really well :) i wasn't sure if it was long lasting, because i either nap, roll around on the bed or terrorize the napping bf.. but at the end of the day when i wash my face, my dark circles become VERY apparent. so, yes.. it is long lasting. for the price, too.. very nice :D

also recommended by JAMILLA and FUZ!

i bought shade 3.. and it matches me well (nc 35-37). i don't use it for a concealer on the rest of my face though.. well.. haven't really tried it. been too busy running out the door to make it to class on time. and it says EYE concealer anyways ;) maybe that's a hint. 










veeeery pretty sunset! had a beach fieldtrip for my psych class.. teacher is aawesome! 










i also got packages from EKI and BIRKINBAGBEAUTY.. butttt.. the pics are on a camera that i STILL can't find. boo!! soon girls, soon! i promise! 

23 comments:

Iyah Love said...

Omgosh!! Those goodies are so fab!! Love all the HK! :)

wuzzyangel said...

Dang L pretty'd up your box all sweet!! :)

You went blogsale happy!! Great deals great buys! :)

Until next time sexy Sarah! ;)

Lulu said...

ooo so much blogsales! That concealer looks really good!!!

ღ Caroline♔ said...

great haul from the various blogsales, love! ;) haha i liked how you bought a pink e/s palette! lol...just give it a try!! i'm sure it would look great on you!<3 and wow...did you take that pic?? bc it is BREATHTAKING!! and very soothing...i feel relaxed and in a calm state of mind looking at it! it is LOVE! :P

Lulu said...

haha I knowww!!! Today is my lucky day (that plus a nice manager :P)
hehehe good luck "training" the bf to start getting into a good skincare routine. They are hard to train and takes time for their brains to process these kind of things to rem which is which, but def trainable. hehehehe :p

MiuMiu said...

are those hello kitty blotting sheets?
the concealer looks great..i hope i can find it in hong kong.

Edna said...

The BM concealer looks fab! I doubt I'll ever finish my MAC Studio Sculpt. hmpt...

Anonymous said...

OoOo you got some awesome goodies! Aww I can't wait til I get paid next month so I can do my once-a-month cosmetic shopping. :D

Yay! Thanks! :) I hope so too. :)

Author said...

ooh..fab goodies..!! :)
n that sunset pic is fab too..like it..:)

acutelife said...

OHHH, i love the first palette!! and others are wonderful too!! I smell alot of FOTD comin? ;)

donnarence said...

so many pretty stuffs!! that's a lot of kate quads!!

miRaCLe said...

great haul from blogsale!! :D
love those kate palettes~~

:D

Bijin Blair said...

The concealer looks really really good!!! I'm glad that it worked so well for you =D

Jenn said...

ooo, love all the e/s palettes you got from L.

I was tempted to order the concealer but I didn't know if colorwise it would be dark enough-def going to give it a try now =)

Anonymous said...

goody goody goodies!!! i have to try that concealer out!

Jamilla Camel said...

Amazing love packs and fab hauls!!

Don't you just love the Kevin Beautymaker Concealer?

Kim said...

nice haul!! that concealer looks great, i have bad under eye circles i might get this :)

Unknown said...

awwwww what a happy package with the stars and the hk! heeheee! love all the goodies you got! have a great weekend, sarah! :)

Sassy J'adore said...

Fabulous goodies girl. =)
Those Kate eyeshadows look super pretty. I've yet to buy any Kate eyeshadows and give them a try. =)

Stephanie said...

I LOVE L! I got my package in the mail today too! AHH I can't wait to play with it

Bijin Blair said...

Yeah, the bead shop was pretty amazing! I thought of you girls when I was there hahaha

I'm waiting for a few more crystals to arrive before I start making more earrings hahaha. And I totally forgot to buy more ear wires! Next time I'll write a list and not get distracted ;p

It was so noisy! You can see the kids and their mums in the picture right? That only showed like 10% of the people there. Everyone was yakking loudly lol

Thank you for looking forward to my creations - they are nothing compared to yours!!

I love your pieces - can't wait to see the upcoming collection! How have you been on the jewelry front?

aquaracer said...

wow, u hauled a lot!!! hahaha!

concealer works great on ya! *lemming* =P

Whitney & the full effect said...

wooow that concealer is amazing!!!!!!!
you be blog hualin girl!!