Thursday, June 4, 2009

the oh-so-glam WHIT

is hosting a GIVEAWAY 
ends june 18th! get your comments in and your posts up! ;)



aaaaaaaaand a MAKEUP CONTEST!! 
don't forget to enter.. theme is GOLD DIGGA! 
contest ends june 25th!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

ooh that sounds like my kind of theme!

wuzzyangel said...

BLOG PIMPIN! :)

LOL I love that the tag label is pimpin!! HA!!! :)

Author said...

wow..haha..GOLD DIGGER contest..??
sounds interesting..first of its kind..:)

Whitney & the full effect said...

i ain't sayin she's a gold digga, she aint messin with no broke n****. lol!! luvz you sarah!

Lolita Riot said...

Hi sarah :) you always know what to say =p thank you so much for all your support and kind words! I was really upset, I wasn't expecting this. It feels like I have failed at job hunting and my mom is not making it easier for me. Instead she mocks. I don't choose to be jobless :(!