Wednesday, June 3, 2009

©sarahsakamoto!

some shots from the past week~






whatcha think, ladies? wanna hire me? ;)

26 comments:

wuzzyangel said...

great shots! I'd hire ya for sure!! :)

acutelife said...

I love your works!! :D

Unknown said...

Nicely done. I'd definitely hire you. (:

MiuMiu said...

cool pictures, i like the last one with the lighting.

ღ Caroline♔ said...

WOWWWZERS!!! i LOVEE these photos! they turned out VERY nice, Sarah! way to go, missy! :D hehe i'm so proud of you! i'd hire youuu ;P hehe i think these are some of your best works!! <3

Soapaholic said...

Wow wow super artistic photos!!!:) Wish I had your talent!:)

Author said...

omg omg..u r super..!!lovely..especially the B&Ws..

fuzkittie said...

WOW!!!! Just... wow!

aquaracer said...

YES!!! I would love to hire you! I hope I can afford it ;-)

Unknown said...

heck ya i'd hire you! awesome job! and okay...i've been following you all this time thinking your name is Izumi but today is the first time i found out its actually sarah sakamoto. hahaha! ;P

rae630 said...

omigod! beautiful photos! i would so hire u!!!

Audrie said...

great photos Sarah!!!! I love the dramatic lightings! I'd totally hire you :D

Anonymous said...

Wooow! I like these! Especially the last one. I'd definitely hire you! Maybe for my wedding...far off in the future. Hope you won't be too busy being a in high-demand photographer by that time. :P

Aha yeah, I blog a lot...these last couple days were my days off from work so I was just being lazy, logging while watching movies and surfing online. Lol

Anonymous said...

Blogging* grr. Sometimes this touch screen on my BlackBerry irritates me...I have fat thumbs (ToT)

eki said...

Hi Izu chan~

great work!! I would hire you!! ^__^
the last one has really good feel looks lovely!
Im glad you like the head band! I hope you like the foundation too XD

Marie. said...

Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

i like it! nice lighting too!

✿Ji✿ said...

Amazing shots!♥

GirlAboutTown said...

omigosh u shud come to my blog....weird what i said about u ;}

May said...

nice! i like the last photo.

Sassy J'adore said...

Hey girl~
Those are great shots.
Awesome job!!!

I tagged u for an award.=)

miRaCLe said...

GREAT shots!!!:D

Narita said...

Wow! Great job! I would hire you! love what you do with the lighting!

Lolita Riot said...

omg you took those?? gorgeouuuus! I would if you lived closer lol the mood of the photos are just amazing! haahah I have to thank you again for all that LUCK! Hopefully someone out there is listening and working their magic on me! =p

BeautyRx said...

very nice contrast... my fav is the second one. :) and love the goodies u received! def post up pictures! :)

Unknown said...

It has taken me ages to be able to leave comments! I dont think your blog likes me!

YOUR PHOTOS ARE SOOOOO BLOOOOOMIN GOOOOOOOOD!!!