first of four reviews!
i did a quick review of my initial thoughts (color/scent) in THIS POST.
TODAY:
i applied around 2:30PM.. went out to the farmer's market, nice cool weather outside. packed a few boxes, moved stuff into the new place, went to the carwash (my car was COVERED in ASHES!), vons for groceries, then home.
a non-strenuous day, weather wasn't hot or humid so no sweating.
so far, so good! i've added double stars next to it on my wishlist (lots of face items w/ double stars! eek). coverage isn't amazing but i'd say it's about MEDIUM coverage. i would say it helped tone down the redness on my face, felt really, really natural (almost like water). TWO THUMBS UP!
as far as the two l'egere bb's.. i heard the one in the white/silver tube has less coverage than the one in the pink tube (the one i reviewed).. but don't take my word for it :P
also been trying
- thayer's rose petal witch hazel
- korres wild rose moisturizer/cream
(i'm on a rose kick, can you tell? hehehe).
i really like the moisturizer.. sinks right in and i didn't have ANY dry patches at all when i woke up this morning. i haven't been using a proper moisturizer (figured my serums would be OK) in awhile so it was a nice change. plus it has a really, really nice scent to it :) it may or may not have been in my sephora order, HEHEHE. aren't you curious??
i also like the witch hazel though i've only used it a few times so i don't really know if it's helping with oil control, lightening scars, etc.. though i hear it's supposed to do both. the smell is rose.. but a different sort of rose. it smells EXACTLY like something i had back in middle school (not makeup or skincare related) so that was a fun trip down memory lane.
also debating on doing a contest look tonight.. we shall see! ;)
hope you ladies are having fantastic days, where ever you are! <3
19 comments:
oo i have the missha bb cream. the missha gives me more of a matte finished. its not bad. i wanna try the legere one tho. it looks like on u.
oh and i also wanted to try the witch hazel..you use it like a toner right? where did u get urs?
i love going to the farmer's market in sb...
Thanks for the detailed review! I love the last picture of you with the lips. So cute! :)
lol!! i lvoe the funny faces ;x take your time hun! moving is annoying...lol but good luck with the new place!
ooh that stuff covers pretty well!
oOOoo it looks great on you!!! and i'm happy your breakout has calmed! you look just as cute w/o makeup! :D i think the bb cream does a good job with coverage for you and once you added the powder+blush, your complexion looks great! and the wear is awesome! no oiliness at all or oxidization--very nice! ^_^ i agree with Alyssa! i like that funny pic >:P
Thanks for your reviews. You look great with it. Yay, your breakouts has calmed.
I like the NYX Concealer in a jar for under my eyes, but I heard the Clinique All About Eyes Concealer is good too! I have discoloration and MAJOR PUFFIES!!
I think you look great! Thanks for the review! LOL! You made me smile with that last pic! :)
Which contest are you going to do a look for? :D Pinks? Naomi's? Eki's? There's so many contests out there, I'm so curious! I'm glad you're liking the L'egere Water Drop. It looks very natural, looks nice in the photos :) I'm really liking the L'eger Multi-White, been using it for a few days, good stuff!
Thanks for entering my giveaway :) U r #1. The Legere Waterdrop sounds pretty good from your review. Do you like it more than the multiwhite?
Great review! :D
xoxo
Good review~ It looks good on you!! Very natural~~ I think your dark circles are brown...? Mine are weird! xD
nice review - coverage looks natural on you :) if you want a sample of the L'egere multi-white, send me your new mailing addy! (I have the multi-white and the water drop, and I think I like the multi-white more..actually seems to provide more coverage b/c it's not as runny as the water drop)
heehee u make cute expressions!
All these BB cream reviews makes me want to try one!! They look nice and natural on you :)
This looks really nice on you! Glad your breakout is already clearing up. :D
I'm so jealous you guys have nice farmer's markets. The one is La Jolla is ridiculously overpriced. =/
ooo I love thayer's rose petal witch hazel. I think the bb creams looks pretty good on you :)
Aw, too bad BB creams break me out:[ Thanks for the review anyhow!
Liking your blog as well, it has many great reviews<3
By the way, I'm Wendy:]
Let's be blogging buddies!
Thanks for this review!! Now I want this!!
i need to try the dream matte powder- you always rave about it! lol
also, the 524 isn't a good contour brush :(
however, i have an extra essence of beauty contour brush that you can have!!
Post a Comment