Saturday, April 18, 2009

phew..

i think i'm finally better :) i cough LESS than once per hour now! woohooo.



we're finally getting started with our big group project... due tuesday. SIGH! next week is gonna be a really, really long week. today we met up at home depot at 10am.. LAME! and half the group didn't show up until around.. oh i dunno.. 11 maybe? they were getting a truck to move our stuff so i guess it was ok, haha. i was still sort of annoyed (probably 'cause i was grumpy as hell and tireddddd). we sat around starbucks for awhile..

- took forever to decide but we finally got our sheit
- ate at chipotle
- separated for 1.5hrs
- went to the bead store. pretty beads, YAY! amount spent, NAY!
- met up again
- spraypainted
- got light headed
- spraypainted
- got light headed
- saw everything with a green tint for a few minutes
- finally finished
- went to michael's. stuff for jewelry, YAY! amount spent, NAY!
- looked around walgreens for those face masks (like the one you gave me steph!).. fail.
- home. filled ELYN's order. started on a necklace.
- chatted with mona. "pinku? I DON'T WANT TO BE PINKED!" ahahha. thereeee.. i posted it!
- finished necklace, woohoo. PROUD!
- showered as to get to sleep in tomorrow morning (for an extra 20min)
- blogged





my long week

sat; day begins at 8am... studio til 5pm. MAIL ELYN'S PACKAGE! probably at lunch break.
sun; studio from 8am-5pm.. hopefully it doesn't take all day. for BOTH days.
mon; get together w/ group, retouch photo, write up presentation
tues; presentation due. portfolio due??
wed; intern 11:30-4:30? portfolio due? my jewelry stands come! :D
thurs; "presentation" assignment.. 6 pieces of work, MOUNTED. ugghh.. hinged window matts. *DISLIKE BUTTON* have to find time to do them hopefully over the weekend.
fri; BREATHER. wait, no. business final at 5pm? wtf? so laaaame.. also.. pack up and go home.
sat; ANGIE AND KATIE! w00t :) aaand.. whit's contest ends. eek. guess i'll do my entry on friday, if i'm not draaaained by then :\


hopefully i'll sneak in my MPBB into the shot so i can enter it for the april MPBB contest~


ummmm.. so. yes. this entry is quite uninteresting. 
SO HERE'S INTERESTING!


ooo.. aaahh.. angie's "PURPLE WITH A PURPOSE" gift to me :D yayyy. i love this color! though i think it's way more blue in this picture than it is in real life. it has these very pretty pink/blue sparkles within it. i loveee..



she also gave me these marvelous half-egg-shaped chocolate things.. that i used as mustache. 








HERE'S A TEASER PIC OF MY NECKLACE.. hehehee. 
i know, i suck. deal with it [x 

oh hey! i opened up a jewelry blog~
that somehow some people already found. i didn't even post it here! crazies.. hehee. had 3 orders so far. THANK YOU GIRLS!!! I LOVE YOUUUU :)






okay.... sleep. i'm so tired.

13 comments:

Chrissy said...

Pretty jewelry! And I love the nailpolish. Wish I could afford OPI.

Anonymous said...

ooooo hot nailpolish :p

Kimberly said...

gasssssssssssp...

it's lookin sooo purdy around here!!! I love this layout for you!!!
and of course now I gotta follow and be all up in your biz!!

mayaari said...

oooh pretty jewels!

I just read through your other posts, and saw that you already have something that was in your prize pack from my contest =T d'oh! I hope you like the rest of the stuff!

eki said...

yay necklace too!!!! looks beautiful so far!! love the colors!!!

LipStick Staiin said...

pretty nail polish color!!! cute necklace too.. thanks for the comment sweeets!

Stephanie said...

Hey Moto!

I got another package from you in the mail! You're so sweet, I now own 2 pairs of Moto Jewelry earrings!

The cluster did fall off the french hook in transit, but I think I have just the right tools to mend it =P

There's just too much love between DSK & Moto Jewelry creative directors ! haha

I hope you're having a good weekend!
My presentation is OVER!! Sigh of relieffff!!!

Thanks again babe!

Steph

hollyannaeree said...

OMGG i lovee that polish!!!

Ahleessa said...

The nail polish is so hot!

Anastacia said...

OHHHH! Love that nail polish color!
Such a vibrant color!

Angie said...

spray painted, got light headed, spray painted, got light headed HAHHA. Sounds fun!!!

The polish is so pretty on you!!

I'm glad you're feeling better! =)

Mmmmhm LOVE frans. Hhaha I wish I saved some eggs for myself haha.

Congrats on the jewelry sales!!!

Mona said...

i think our late night chats are awesome hahaha too bad we both end up so damn tired lol

Anonymous said...

you're coming home this weekend?! let me know if you have any time to hangout (: