new spring necklace posted on my jewelry blog!
thinking of making it limited edition.. make only a certain amount and that's it. or maybe just one?? hhhmmmmm.. depends if people like it or not.
phew, day one of studio done.
- built set
- painted
- spraypainted indoors w/ not much ventilation (smart!)
- ate lunch at LA SALSA (really good! hinthint anna hahaha)
- rolled out set floor (paper)
- took some test shots
- mix up with our reservation.. UGH!! stress!!
- checkout dude was really cool and helped us out. PHEW.
- bought matte boards.. not looking forward to matting prints :(
- SEPHORA.. for falsies for the model.
- got my beauty insider card (finally, ahah)
- got a free sample thing.. sephora body butter in "guava passion"
- sample of dior foundation.. HMM.. shade nude 31.
- home.. meeting up at 8pm again T__T; shooting some models for our set.
- making a bracelet! HMM.. flowers and dragonflies?
13 comments:
OMG that's such a pretty necklace!! Too bad I feel like I look gaudy any time I wear any sort of jewelry (cept my piercing).
Hey girlfriend! I was just looking at a pair of clusters I made using Swarovski pearls. I think you should look into Swarovski pearls, they're a lot more quality. They feel really good and look really good and not that expensive!
I buy my from Fusionbeads.com
Check it out! just random thought ~ !
ooh u make pretty things too
i shall check it out!
your jewellery looks pretty.
Woman, you don't want to see my shopping carts online. HAHAAHAHA
Sometimes they do have coupon codes! Just stay on the look out for those.
Also, in regards to the pearls, just buy a few of each! It's free shipping woman, then you can remember for next time you order =P
That's what I did at least back when I got started ^^
I'm so excited for all your jewelry!!!
cool and pretty jewels u have.
haha... both of his and mine mama make my head spinning. their suggestions... ewww... his mama is way to open that i've ever imagine. woow ~
you are so talented :)
hehe i got the chatter box haha...
i cant wait to see more of ur jewelry ! its so pretty...
MOOORREEE jewelry blogs... ERGH! I'm going to be in trouble! HAHA!
hey love!
thanks so much for the lovely comment you've left me!!
it definitely put a smile on my face (like you always do).
thank you!
ps: sending your love package tomorrow <2
Cute jewelry!!!!
You should make a relatively short necklace with crystals and pearls, sparingly spaced around the entire length!
Hahha tell your boyfriend "Oh yes I did!" for me! hahaha. Stupid of me, but I felt it was too precious to edit out hahhaha.
Hhaha I organized a bit before I did the video. I have things strewn about during the week haha.
I'm not very good with dangle bracelets but I do like the same idea for a necklace I told you about but as a bracelet. Charm bracelets are so pretty, but they piss me off!
Post a Comment