okay.. i had to stop looking at my ugly facial expression that youtube decided to pause on. so.. online window shopping! yay~ as in.. not getting anything.. and not getting the satisfaction. LOL.

neon colors! hahaha. i like the slight gradation.. and heck, i probably wouldn't wear something this bright. but it's fun to imagine it! :P

this looks kinda cute :D minus the pink design on it.. hmmm..

more neon colors! with a black pencil skirt? fun for the night out :)

this reminds me of the 90's.. LOL.

i kinda like these.. hmmmm.. but i bet the bottom would curl up and i would get annoyed.

fuuuuuun! i really like this :)

white shorts! my other pair.. are booty shorts. LOL.

purple! dress. fun. i still like the other one better though.
more fun! :P

this design is pretty cool.. but i can't tell what's going on with the actual shirt.. LOL.

also funnn! :)

hmmmm, white sun dress for spring/summer!!

i need to find a non-see-through white v-neck. still. i'm so late with this, hahah.

these look nice :D but.. $25?? what the heck? WHY pacsun, WHY?
8 comments:
Yay for online window shopping! :D:D
such cute picks for summer ^_~
great stuff for summer!! i have been buying dresses. i need some shirt and shorts!! it's been a while since i shopped at pacsun. time to go back!
Nice haul for the summer! :)
i need some more shorts too :[ my favorite shorts brand at the moment.. VOLCOM or HURLEY (:
This post made me excited for the warrrrrm weather !!!
<3333
I really like that blue tank with what looks like paint drippings!
I leave comments just like you! I like to respond to everything and yeah, it sucks if it's deleted hahahhah.
Skin tonicity* hahha. o.O
Nars e/s duo: $32. which is $16 each.. not tooo shabby imo!
Hahah I have a feeling I wouldn't like shopping with you! hahahhhaha =P. I like to be in and out!
Yay Reminds me.. I need some shorts :)
Post a Comment