to steph! for your belaaaated birthday.
WARNING: i am extremely retarded in this vid xD
man, now i know what you guys mean about youtube and really ugly pausing times.. LOL.
VID BREAKDOWN
- "very girly" earring modeling
- DSKJEWELRY checkerboard swarovski clear ab studs
- "antique finish" EOTD from fuz
- quick mention of SEPHORA heated lash curler.. from fuz!
PICS (for you anti-video-people)
- skinfood mushroom bb cream, shade 02
- maybelline dream matte powder (not pictured)
- mac harmony (for contour)
- milani luminous blush (loooove it! "nars orgasm" dupe? thanks katie!)
- mac paintpot in painterly
- maybelline full n' soft mascara
- majolica majorca gr750 palette
my purchase from steph's blogsale~ plus checkerboard earrings! pictures in last post give them better justice. yay! totally keeping this in the box for awhile.. it's so pretty looking! hehe~
- her HG "BE primetime" primer; i'm soooo saving this for later xD
- her HG MUFE aqua eyes in "OL"
- SEPHORA heated lash curler
- dior addict high shine (!!) in "530 orange ovation/spotlight coral"
thank you fuz!! YOU are the sweet & amazing girl. your gift is way too generous!! i absolutely love everything. i haven't swatched much mostly because.. i want to keep it pristine [x
earrings in "VERY GIRLY".. see a few posts back for other versions AND purchasing questions! i also make another version that's .5cm shorter and can also make another version w/o the chains at the bottom, if requested.
20 comments:
is that the milani blush you bought from my sale?? hahaha... so glad to see it being put to good use =)
teehee !
You cutie <3
Yay for the video !
Keeeeeeeep it coming hun!
so nice of Fuz & Steph =)
You look great <3
Aw the earrings' colors are so adorable!! <3 I like the eye lining you did today! Yayy I'm so glad you got my package safely~ Hehehe, and glad that it was a good surprise! :]
Very cute video. Love the checkerboard and girly earring combo...mmmh I might have to copy you =)
Yay for surprise packages!
AWWWW Sarah!! ::HEARTS!!!::
You are so adorable, thank you so much for posting a video! hehe I was laughing at all your lil captions! :D
I want to order a pair of the very girly!! =P I gotta support my girl!
Paypal invoice me!!! nguyenst@msu.edu
I look forward for more, more more videos from you!
Also, the pics look SICK as always.
XOXO,
Steph
You are so cute! I like the video!
Awww look at Fuz's gift! How awesome and generous!
You're so pretty!
Like the new stuffs
Looks cute!
hehe aww youre so cute! i love ur dimples! =D
i like ur earrrings...i gotta save up my money! lol
i hope ur having a good week so far
lol youre too cute, and brave! I wanna do a vid but I hate the video camera and I hate my voice haha listening to it is really weird... still considering...
also I loooove full&soft wp. its the love of my life =p
my week is stressful lol... so much crap to do.. ugh haha
im going home this weekend...so im happy =) but i have so much papers/reading to do tho lol
any plans for the weekend?
i cant wait till we actually meet! haha
Yay for stuff! I love getting stuff from blog sales.
And you're a photographer!!! We haven't set a date yet and probably will not soon, but at least I know a photographer for my wedding now. =)
I love the photos! You're a great photographer.
It will definitely be in SoCal, but we haven't set up any details. Either the LA area or Palm Springs area. But once we start setting things up, I'll start posting that info on my blog. =)
honey i love the video, i was going to do one but i'm kind of shy we those thannng. hehehe
those earrings are pretty!!
haha. surprise from fuz...cool. she is so sweet and nice <3
more video... you are talented in jewels.
you's a cutie pie :)
i can't pick a print >.< I haven't been to the new apt since last weekend and can't imagine it in my head lol
you totally read my mind! I hate how asian shadows and stuff are so darn light! most of the time they end up looking the same :\
oh yeah nyx has been having huge sales for weeks now and I keep seeing nyx hauls >_< not fair!!!
That's a reallly nice pair of earrings!!! I'll will buy it one day for sure! Thanks for modeling :D very pretty on you!!!! <333
You're so cute and I love your dimples! :)
cute, very cute (:
yayyy izumi!! i hope you do more videos!!! u are sooo pretty hun!!!
Post a Comment