these might not be the BEST pictures and some are definitely underexposed--on purpose! i'm obsessed with the reflections that these jewelries give off!






steph snuck in some CLEAR AB CHECKERBOARD earrings (third pic) when i ordered off her blogsale~ so i only had the 4 pairs (3 phat stars and 1 golden shadow checkerboard). i think i have clear AB in everything possible xD in my necklace (2).. earrings (2).. bracelet (1). my next shade to conquer? PURPLE HAZE! though i already have one in a necklace and on my bracelet. hehee..
7 comments:
I love the pictures you take of these--they're so unique! The bokeh(boque? meh) is amazing, but at the same time you can still tell what it is in the picture. And pretty jewelry, too! :D
You always do a good job takin lovely pictures!!
<333
ps: ur package is half way done LOL
DAMN YOU.. you commented while I was editing my post, go read it again! Towards the end!!
I just love love love your photography..girll..lets combine forces and open a jewelry gallery together! SERIOUS!!!
I'll move out there ^_~
You are so photographically talented! :p hahahha.
Purdy!
love looking at your pics :) but you know that already mweheheh
oooohhh, very cool (:
Post a Comment