Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 26 & 27 & 29

Day 26- Places you want to visit before you die.

1. Japan (a few more times)
2. Ireland
3. Europe (in general)
4. UK
5. Asia (in general)
6. St Lucia
7. Costa Rica
8. South Africa
9. all across the US (only been to CA, AZ, NV, TX and OR)... especially AK and the east coast.
10. everywhere else inbetween!


Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge?
To get me to blog more... haha, you know me, I looooove scheduled blog posts... and this was easy-peasy (for the most part). It's a little revealing at times but you know, whatever. This is MY blog and this is where I put MY life and MY posts and this is probably the closest I've gotten to a diary in YEARS... anyway.. BECAUSE I WANTED TO! *nyah*


Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned.
- I'm way more easily distracted than I thought.
- My immune system isn't as bulletproof as I thought (but it's pretty close.. recovered from food poisoning in one day and avoided the flu with just a sore throat).
- I type the word "just" way too often.
- It's easier for me to start a project than to finish it (I haven't completely moved in yet and it's been about a month).
- If I get focused, I am FOCUSED.
- I was holding on to a lot of things from my past... maybe it was because I've been gone for 3 years or maybe it's because I just didn't want to get rid of stuff. And now that I've gotten rid of a bunch of my stuff, I want to help others clear space as well hahaha XD

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY you have UK on your list!

Roxy said...

i want to go to half the places u listed too! lol man i should do this tag but i always tell myself i KNOW m not going to post everyday! lol

Unknown said...

uhm, why isn't Canada on your list of places to visit???

rae630 said...

I wanna go to St. Lucia, too. Oh, and I need some more help with clearing space. <3 Rina