Day 25 - What we would find in your bag
(or something like that)
Was about to make a vid but I am not the most interesting person via video :P so I decided just to pic spam ya'll. SUFFER! :}
My purse that I loooooooooove.. if you know me.. you'll know that I wear grey.. ALL.. THE.. TIME. If I had to wear one color for the rest of my life, it would be grey. And ALL of my jeans are dark. I can't live without dark jeans. Lighter colored jeans just make my already pear-shaped-body seem even bigger, which is a no-go D:
Back story// I hate walking into expensive places because I know if I see something and I like it, I won't be able to get it (either that or I rationalize and say "I don't need that purse because I've been getting $20 purses all my life and they work just fine" but still secretly want it and be secretly sad). This goes for clothing stores.. anything. BUT.. the boyfriend loooves going into expensive stores.. either because he can afford it or he likes seeing what's new. Either way. So, we've walked through this Coach store (yea I know, it's not THAT expensive but to ME and my rationalizing, it is) a few times and I finally see a purse that I like.. of course being grey.. and I'd been looking for a new purse for awhile.. the boyfriend quickly ushers me out because he recognizes the signs of me wanting something, hahaha XD
So then I head home for a few days.. go shopping.. see a purse I kind of like and send a pic to the boyfriend and he says "don't get it". And I whine a bit but he keeps saying that I have enough purses (he doesn't see the point in having more than one purse) etc etc, and I figure he's being logical so I don't get it... but I do get a new wallet (mostly because mine was falling apart).
Get back up to the house (that I shared with the boyfriend at the time) and GUESS WHAT.. there was a box sitting on the top shelf! Of course it's too high for me to get.. but it says COACH.. and I get very excited (having NO IDEA).. and it turns out to be the very grey purse that I was eyeing. I guess when I was gone, the boyfriend went back into the store and they just happened to be closing that location.. and he was going to get it for me anyways.. and it was the last one there.. so it was meant to be :)
Cue me being VERY happy (and I still am!!).
Anywayyyy.. uh.. that was sort of a long, unneeded story. Sorry guys :P
Anyway.. really.. this post just made me want to clean my purse. So that's what I'm going to do xD 'scuse me!
8 comments:
Awwwwwwww - that's such an adorable story!! ♥ :D :D :D
Aw your boyfriend is so nice and attentive to get you the bad you've been eyeing! :) I love the color and shape.
i loooove your purse too! and i agree coach is kind of epensive LOL!
ahahahahahahaha HOW MANY HOTEL KEY CARDS????
cute every day bag. it's always interesting to see what ppl take w/them.
ps that is alot of hotel room keys. lol
awwwwwwww i love surprises like that!! :) and your wallet - me loves as well... looks like it could be used as an evening/day tote as well :D and all those hotel room keys... hmm...hmm??? *wink wink*?????????? haha just kidding!
omg~ u have a lot of stuff in ur bag lol~
very glad to know u're fell better now!
What a lovely story! You and the color grey are like me and navy blue... All of my shirts are navy blue or black!
Post a Comment