Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Another F&F Sale!

Hey ladies (and occasional gentleman)!


I know I can't be the only one who is looking around for another sale after the madness of the Sephora one has come and gone.

I don't know if you've seen the link on my sidebar for Apothica (makeup e-tailer) or seen the giveaways for a SkinCareRx or Apothica.. or read reviews via other bloggers.. but it really is a great place to shop. I've purchased CARGO brand items from the Apothica (I'll do a 'review' soon) and they ship very quickly, their customer service is helpful and the items are as pictured; I imagine SkinCareRx is going to be on par in terms of customer service and the service they provide.

SkinCareRx carries brands like La Roche-Posay, Kinerase, Clarisonic, Boscia -- and more! They also have the Personal Microderm System that I've been eyeing (after seeing reviews from Diana and Lulu).

My favorite part is probably how organized their site is... you know me and my "categories" with MotoJewelry. You can search by product type, skin type, condition, product category and even ingredient type! It'd be pretty hard to not be able to find something specific IMO :P

So if you wanted to check them out, here's your chance: they have an F&F sale running through December 1st 2010, for 25% off your purchase on SkinCareRx.com.

Friends and Family Coupon* Code: FF25
*Excludes some brands. Expires Dec. 1, 2010

Happy shopping! (;

Disclaimer: Giftcard was given from Apothica/SkinCareRx to be able to purchase the CARGO items mentioned. I do receive compensation for this post but it does, in no way, effect my opinion stated about this site.

I also apologize for the overly uppity sound of this post... my head is feeling a little fuzzy (sick again!) and I felt the need to overcompensate.

5 comments:

Angelique said...

Soo many sales, so hard to resist! :P
Thanks for sharing, Sarah!

Lulu said...

thanks for letting us know of another sale. is it me or does it feel like we have a lot of sales this year? hahaha oh boy! can't wait to see what cargo items u picked up!

Anastacia said...

omg! i'm so wish La Roche-Posay work for me but unfortunately it doesn't :((

Roxy said...

lol i was going to post up this sale today! i was trying to post on your embarassing story but there's no comments? aww how old were u when that happened? and i can't believe your mom said I KNOW! omg!! oh asian parents lol but hey we grow up, i was traumatized too once i used to LOVE singing karaoke and then my dad started criticizng me so I never wanted to sing in front of him again. lol i still do karaoke from time to time but im always so self conscious about it

Iyah Love said...

ahhhh!!! so many sales going!! I'm going crazy avoiding it too. hahaha :)